Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

The new loading screens in MP are nice, if you could include the to be played factions there it would be perfect. Gives you time to think what you can pick/play on that map with the respective faction.

Last edited:
My previous comment was removed due to vile language so ill emphasis what I was say:

"Me no likey how taleworlds is doing Multiplayer. Me no likey direction it is going and thinks they should work on content and not aesthetics. I do likey idea of adding Battle or Conquest"

How is this comment Forum Gods?

My previous comment was removed due to vile language so ill emphasis what I was say:

"Me no likey how taleworlds is doing Multiplayer. Me no likey direction it is going and thinks they should work on content and not aesthetics. I do likey idea of adding Battle or Conquest"

How is this comment Forum Gods?
Me likey

Thank you for the work that your team is doing in providing the fixes and improvements to the game.
I noticed that we can now hire mercenaries directly from the menu without having to go into the tavern. That is cool.
The only issue I have with this is that there is no way to cancel that action if a player accidentally hits that button. It is the same issue with selling your prisoners. I know that you just have to be careful clicking, but sometimes when you've been playing a while and not realise how tired you are, you could just make that mistake.
I wonder if you could add a confirmation dialogue to those two actions. That would be another much appreciated improvement to the game. Cheers.

The update makes picking up equipment or exchanging it in MP extremely difficult. If I drop a shield to pick up throwing weapons stuck in it, it despawns. Picking up shields from the ground is buggy as hell, sometimes not working, sometimes you get stuck, all that stuff.

Xauna rework is a huge glitchfest, cavalry has it even easier and the team climbing that broken house and getting over the bridge on the main building is ruling supreme for that game. Is this intended?
Can you capture a video and screenshots of these issues and open a topic in the relevant section? The changes were especially made to solve those issues and we tested again and again in the new version if those bugs are happening or not.
Well i guess i'll add in that i can't log in to MP anymore :sad:

in 1.4.2
Servers are not yet opened for e1.4.2, yet.

Can you capture a video and screenshots of these issues and open a topic in the relevant section? The changes were especially made to solve those issues and we tested again and again in the new version if those bugs are happening or not.
probably this way. I haven't checked if it still works in the new version but the spot is unchanged so im pretty sure. I reported that already so please forgive me if I don't make another thread for it. You can also still glitch outside of the map behind C point.

probably this way. I haven't checked if it still works in the new version but the spot is unchanged so im pretty sure. I reported that already so please forgive me if I don't make another thread for it. You can also still glitch outside of the map behind C point.
It would be great if the bug reports are for the most recent version of the map. These were reported before but the problem might not be map related but something else. I have talked with the map artist and the issues are being fixed.

It would be great if the bug reports are for the most recent version of the map. These were reported before but the problem might not be map related but something else. I have talked with the map artist and the issues are being fixed.
I will try to get one of these videos. From the few games I observed is that every archer tries to get on the roof top asap, if one team manages to monopolize the roof top for themselves, they more or less rule supreme. This is ruining the only melee map you have and it's straight out boring.
Why this bridge though? This makes it even worse and I get the feeling it is indeed intended to get on the roof now.

Btw, you can't counter it. If someone's on the roof and the other team wants to get on the roof you just get mowed down.

Edit: Please put this on priority, we have only three maps in MP for Skirmish right now and this basicly completely ruins one of them.

Back
Top Bottom