Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

jslC2TK.png
I'm guessing this was an accident.
Either way, while its certainly not stable, I would encourage everyone to check it out now (Multiplayer -> Play -> Custom Server List -> Create a Game). Depending on settings you might crash.

Personally I found having "use realistic blocking" on off to make blocking far more responsive, though that might be placebo - please let me know what you think.

I'm guessing this was an accident.
Either way, while its certainly not stable, I would encourage everyone to check it out now (Multiplayer -> Play -> Custom Server List -> Create a Game). Depending on settings you might crash.

Personally I found having "use realistic blocking" on off to make blocking far more responsive, though that might be placebo - please let me know what you think.
maybe it was what they were working on for the past few weeks

Please turn off realistic blocking for official servers, thank you.

It's definitely not placebo. Having tried it, it's exactly like you say - far more responsive, with no added delay if you block while holding an attack, no matter what side you swap from/to etc.

Can anyone help? I do not understand the different versions for individual modules. I had major game save and load issues. All the modules were v e1.0.4. I removed the game and reloaded from Steam. Steam loaded back the 'Client' module v e1.0.1 and all other modules were v e1.0.4. Following this, I had NO MORE issues with saving/loading. I am not sure what do do with this ???

Can anyone help? I do not understand the different versions for individual modules. I had major game save and load issues. All the modules were v e1.0.4. I removed the game and reloaded from Steam. Steam loaded back the 'Client' module v e1.0.1 and all other modules were v e1.0.4. Following this, I had NO MORE issues with saving/loading. I am not sure what do do with this ???
The versions should be 1.4.0 not 1.0.4, check the beta tab in steam

OK .. i am somewhat dyslexic, but all of the modules were e1.4.0 including the 'client'. Reloading from Steam, the 'client' was e1.0.1 (as shown in the game main menu) and all others were e1.4.0. So, do I 'upgrade' the 'client' back to e1.4.0 or how do I get the e1.4.1 'hotfix'. Is not Steam supposed to keep this updated. Sorry, but all other games I have do not have multiple modules with potentially different version numbers.

OK .. i am somewhat dyslexic, but all of the modules were e1.4.0 including the 'client'. Reloading from Steam, the 'client' was e1.0.1 (as shown in the game main menu) and all others were e1.4.0. So, do I 'upgrade' the 'client' back to e1.4.0 or how do I get the e1.4.1 'hotfix'. Is not Steam supposed to keep this updated. Sorry, but all other games I have do not have multiple modules with potentially different version numbers.
Select “opt out of all betas” under the betas tab (right click on game in steam and go to beta tab and end) if you want steam to keep you updated to the “main” branch. Depending on your settings, you may still need to click update when a new patch comes out but steam will keep you to current stable release that way. It is currently 1.4.0

Select “opt out of all betas” under the betas tab (right click on game in steam and go to beta tab and end) if you want steam to keep you updated to the “main” branch. Depending on your settings, you may still need to click update when a new patch comes out but steam will keep you to current stable release that way. It is currently 1.4.0
But do not press the 1.4.1 unless you want the bata ..because if it installs that you can not go back to 1.4.0 or even 1.3.1 with any save games even saved games from 1.3.1 ..

• Courser
      • Replaced Menavlion with Cavalry Menavlion
        • Swing Speed 83 to 73
        • Damage 129 to 118

Cavalry Menavlion is weird now,
it has the same reach and looks of the normal Menavlion but sucks more

i would suggest reverting only the speed, but keep that lower damage,

also that "lower damage" would be cool for the infantry menavlion,
but only if speed is increased a bit
look at my thread link

"the balancing things that u do sometimes breaking the lore imo"

Hotfix 28/05/20
  • Fixed a rare crash on the campaign map regarding village items.
  • Fixed a crash related to newly spawned caravans.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk with a companion while inside hideouts.
  • Fixed an issue with missing dialogues for supporting a kingdom in the main storyline after loading which blocked progression.
  • Fixed a client crash on crowded servers when the amount of created weapons in the environment exceeded a certain threshold.

Back
Top Bottom