Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually am playing Bannerlord again, but w/o any mods. As of e1.4.0 this has been the longest I've played without a crash. I guess it would be a no-brainer for an early access game to not do so well with mods at this juncture.

We just sent a small hotfix:
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to raid a village twice.
  • Fixed a bug that causes "Capture The Enemy" button to be active after village raid.
  • Async file read fix for GFN
  • Fixed a crash that occured when Family Feud and Army of Poachers quest were active at the same time.

• Fixed a bug that causes "Capture The Enemy" button to be active after village raid.
  • Fixed a crash that occured when Family Feud and Army of Poachers quest were active at the same time.

"perf_test - Bannerlord Performance Test" what is this in Beta ?

Good to see stable branch getting some love :grin:

The Ai in 1.4 is ruining my hopes and dreams!

I'm currently playing as an Aserai trader and I'm trying to build as much wealth as I can so that when I join the Aserai I have the wealth to wage serious wars. I saw that they declared war on the Western Empire and started to get their butt handed to them. The Western Empire had taken everything up to Sanala so I decided that I have to join now or there won't be an Aserai faction to join. When I joined the largest Aserai army is about 300 men as they were defeated in a big battle. We stopped the Western Empire advance and I take out about 5 roaming lords and did some raiding, things are starting to turn around and I get the message "THE ASERAI HAS JUST DECLARED WAR ON THE SOUTHERN EMPIRE!!!!!!" wtf...

There are no Aserai armies in the field except for the 300 man army that is trying to take back a castle they lost to the Western Empire. The Southern Empire shows up with a 1700 man army and takes 2 cities and 3 castles with practically no resistance because it was crushed by the Western Empire. Then the Northern Empire has just declared war on the Aserai as well. This campaign is ruined because the Aserai declared war on another faction when they were losing their current war. There is no way to recover the campaign so I deleted my character and went back to Viking Conquest.

Can you program the Ai not to declare ANOTHER war if they are losing their current war? This is pretty game breaking imo as it shows there really isn't any method behind how the Ai declares wars other then it seems to be randomized. The Aserai were in no position to declare a war and even with my intervention they weren't going to win the war with the Western Empire maybe a peace treaty if they were lucky.

Last edited:
The Ai in 1.4 is ruining my hopes and dreams!

I'm currently playing as an Aserai trader and I'm trying to build as much wealth as I can so that when I join the Aserai I have the wealth to wage serious wars. I saw that they declared war on the Western Empire and started to get their butt handed to them. The Western Empire had taken everything up to Sanala so I decided that I have to join now or there won't be an Aserai faction to join. When I joined the largest Aserai army is about 300 men as they were defeated in a big battle. We stopped the Western Empire advance and I take out about 5 roaming lords and did some raiding, things are starting to turn around and I get the message "THE ASERAI HAS JUST DECLARED WAR ON THE SOUTHERN EMPIRE!!!!!!" wtf...

There no Aserai armies in the field except for the 300 man army that is trying to take back a castle they lost to the Western Empire. The Southern Empire shows up with a 1700 man army and takes 2 cities and 3 castles with practically no resistance because it was crushed by the Western Empire. Then the Northern Empire has just declared war on the Aserai as well. This campaign is ruined because the Aserai declared war on another faction when they were losing their current war. There is no way to recover the campaign so I deleted my character and went back to Viking Conquest.

Can you program the Ai not to declare ANOTHER war if they are losing their current war? This is pretty game breaking imo as it shows there really isn't any method behind how the Ai declares wars other then it seems to be randomized. The Aserai were in no position to declare a war and even with my intervention they weren't going to win the war with the Western Empire maybe a peace treaty if they were lucky.
Maybe 1.4.1 stable (or perhaps 1.5) will come around to fix that eventually. Maybe.

Hotfix (e1.4.0 - 21/05/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after colliding with an entity while falling with a camel.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happened when an agent was blocking and the weapon state for that agent was not fully synced.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when showing the battle results of simulated battles.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when war was declared between a quest giver's and the player's kingdoms while the Company of Trouble quest is active.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to army members after a successful siege.

jslC2TK.png

• Fixed a crash that occurred after colliding with an entity while falling with a camel.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happened when an agent was blocking and the weapon state for that agent was not fully synced.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when showing the battle results of simulated battles.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when war was declared between a quest giver's and the player's kingdoms while the Company of Trouble quest is active.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to army members after a successful siege.

When will the Major update come?

First MP match crashed before the match loading screen dissappear. Hope it is a one time thing. Will edit after a few minutes later.

Crashed again.

We already went that road last week guys. Don't make the same mistake over and over again.

Crashes every time.

Back
Top Bottom