Patch Notes e1.3.1 & Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a little problem with that in case of games saved on previous versions. Militia still never drops (even with high negative value). The only way to lower it is killing them in siege and a couple of castles (counted 25 up till now) with 3k militia are off limits for me and NPCs.
Don't worry they might sally out.

I just got the furball problem in a Tournament with 1.3.1. Tournament in Dunglanys.
Maybe it was for the troops wielding two-handed axes.
Edit: The problem occured in field battles too (Battania). Some Battanian lords have distorted prisoner icons too.

Last edited:
I just got the furball problem in a Tournament with 1.3.1. Tournament in Dunglanys.
Maybe it was for the troops wielding two-handed axes.

My tests showed me that furball problem is connected to certain gloves. Tested it on my char and companions and some gloves together with armor turn characters into furball.

I had seen furball maybe once or twice while 1.3 was in beta. I've seen it 3 times in 24 hours on 1.3.x since it went to main branch. I think I might have changed my gloves in the last couple of days (currently Highland Noble Bracers)... but the bug only happens occassionally.

I had seen furball maybe once or twice while 1.3 was in beta. I've seen it 3 times in 24 hours on 1.3.x since it went to main branch. I think I might have changed my gloves in the last couple of days (currently Highland Noble Bracers)... but the bug only happens occassionally.

Yep those where ones I tested that very often causes the furball when combined with Sturgian or Imperial armors.

Not on save game loading, but in a multitude of other instances the game is now prone to crashes which didn't occur prior to the 1.3.1 + beta hotfix. In particular I've had crashes upon engaging other parties approx once per 15 times (not at start of battle, but when encountering someone on the minimap - the transition to first person view + chat doesn't occur, the game CTD's instead), and most recently a CTD upon hearing the jingle of a peace declaration. This latest beta branch is really burdensome to play.

Hey folks,

we just released a small hotfix.

Main
  • Server Side Improvements
Beta
  • Fixed a bug that prevented excessive settlement militia from decreasing.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when trying to complete Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest through dialogue.

Hey folks,

Main
Beta
  • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when trying to complete Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest through dialogue.

Hi Duh, crashed as soon as I joined a game. MP

edit: crashed again trying to enter a game on captain mode. Timer 00:00, textures not loaded and crash, every time. I sent the dump

verified the game files, problem continues. Hope it is helpful

Last edited:
Cool that you found solution. I just crashed 3 times while trying to play skirmish and didn't really crash before.

Hey folks,

Main
Beta
But can I speak to a Lord that has 20+ fiefs without the game freezing? There's a man I need to kill and I can't because he's a wizard casting freeze game on me!

Back
Top Bottom