patchnotes-e1.3.1.png

Main

Versions
Native: e1.3.1
SandboxCore: e1.3.1
Sandbox: e1.3.1
Storymode: e1.3.1
CustomBattle: e1.3.1
  • Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs while joining an ongoing server.
  • Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs on the clientside when a crowded server is run for a long time.
  • Fixed a crash on multiplayer servers when a physical object goes beyond the limits of the scene.
  • An issue that caused players to get repeating punishments for leaving has been fixed. Note that we disabled punishments as soon as we realized the issue.
  • Leaving before the Warm-up phase ends will not be counted for leave punishments until clients become stable enough. This also helps with crashes on load.
  • Players who experience a server crash before Lobby servers detect the crash will not be counted as leaving the game and will suffer no punishment.
  • An issue preventing the Siege game mode to open with less than 120 players has been fixed.
  • Introducing Global Mute. Muted players will not be able to send messages in the game.
----
  • Server Side Improvements
Known Issues

Beta

Versions
Native: e1.4.0
SandboxCore: e1.4.0
Sandbox: e1.4.0
Storymode: e1.4.0
CustomBattle: e1.4.0
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to purchase a workshop.
  • Fixed a bug that causes duplicate dialogue options to appear in some dialogues.
  • Fixed the bonus for the castle “castellan's office” settlement project.
  • Some lords which have a risk of going below critical money limits will stop paying wages and suffer the morale penalty only. This way they will at least keep enough money to buy food and avoid starvation. Their troops will still desert eventually if their morale drops too low.
  • In some cases, siege map events were stopping in the middle and the besieger party was returning to owned settlements to buy food. They will now continue the map event.
  • In some minor cases, armies were going to faraway towns when they ran out of food. This was fixed. The distance will be the most important factor in such cases.
----
  • Fixed a bug that prevented excessive settlement militia from decreasing.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when trying to complete Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest through dialogue.
Known Issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!! Glad to see that Lords won't go bankrupt anymore running with a wounded army.

Great!!

Thank you for continuing to hammer away at all the bugs. Much appreciated. The Castellan bug was very annoying

Hey @Callum

You should set up a topic where only you can post/update for patches and hotfixes. This will help people stay up to date without clutter.

CTD when trying to open the game without crash report tool opening. Verifying game files doesn't help. No mods ever used on current installation.

Edit:
It worked on fifth try.

Last edited:
Still cant get into a siege game on NA. I left my game on matchmaking for the better part of an hour and no results.

Fixed the bonus for the castle “castellan's office” settlement project.

There is a little problem with that in case of games saved on previous versions. Militia still never drops (even with high negative value). The only way to lower it is killing them in siege and a couple of castles (counted 25 up till now) with 3k militia are off limits for me and NPCs.

There is a little problem with that in case of games saved on previous versions. Militia still never drops (even with high negative value). The only way to lower it is killing them in siege and a couple of castles (counted 25 up till now) with 3k militia are off limits for me and NPCs.
you will have to start new games very often during ea... especially if you play on beta branch.

Not sure if it's an issue with this patch or something else, but Battania keeps accepting peace from way weaker factions very fast, like.. 10 days in the war tops. We have 20k strength, only Vlandia and Southern Empire can compete for a tiny bit with 8500+ strength. And this just means we are at constant peace with the occasional war for 7 to 10 days which allows us to maybe snatch a castle or city..

I don't know if it's an issue unique to 1.3.1, but after the patch I was attacking in a siege and as soon as ladders went up on the wall the enemy troops all threw themselves off the walls to their deaths.

I think they were trying to descend the ladders for some reason? It was hilarious, but I don't think that's how you defend walls.

Back
Top Bottom