Patch Notes e1.3.1 & Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey folks,

we just released a small hotfix.

Main
  • Server Side Improvements
Beta
  • Fixed a bug that prevented excessive settlement militia from decreasing.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when trying to complete Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest through dialogue.

Thank you sir!

Same, 5 crash reports since update.
Edit: Checked file integrity on steam, 7 invalid files but the ouctome was the same, crash.

Last edited:
Crashing constantly while trying to play multiplayer captain. Usually during, or on load. One game I was able to select troops and move, but it crashed quickly.

@azakhi Franceskas seem to be crashing the duel server. Between myself and another it happened 5 times when franceskas were thrown or dropped.

Thanks. We are rolling back as possible problem seems to be from latest changes and developers who made those changes are asleep. Also you might be right but seems like any projectile stuck on an object, not just franceskas.

Thanks. We are rolling back as possible problem seems to be from latest changes and developers who made those changes are asleep. Also you might be right but seems like any projectile stuck on an object, not just franceskas.
Now that you mention, in some of my crashes I noticed it happened when a projectile was shot, in my case, bolts.

@azakhi not sure if I should be mentioning this but I did download some small patch just now on steam (400+kb) but in game i still get the message about servers being offline. Not sure if hotfix was deployed and something isn't working right yet or that lil patch wasn't connected to the issues.

@azakhi not sure if I should be mentioning this but I did download some small patch just now on steam (400+kb) but in game i still get the message about servers being offline. Not sure if hotfix was deployed and something isn't working right yet or that lil patch wasn't connected to the issues.

We rolled back both servers and client. You probably downloaded client changes. Once server changes are also deployed, I will open servers slowly and check if everything is fine.

We rolled back both servers and client. You probably downloaded client changes. Once server changes are also deployed, I will open servers slowly and check if everything is fine.
thanks for finding the problems for issues that occur like this causing the game to malfunction and be completely unplayable in MP hopefully this will be fixed soon
:razz:

We have rolled back both our servers and clients as developers responsible for the changes are asleep. I am sorry that it took this long. It is currently 2:30 AM in Turkey and only me and a co-worker from my team is awake. There shouldn't have been an update this late unless it was tested thoroughly. You can be sure we will do what we can to make sure this does not happen again.

We have rolled back both our servers and clients as developers responsible for the changes are asleep. I am sorry that it took this long. It is currently 2:30 AM in Turkey and only me and a co-worker from my team is awake. There shouldn't have been an update this late unless it was tested thoroughly. You can be sure we will do what we can to make sure this does not happen again.
dw do you even sleep? Or are you working around the clock? What do you put in your coffee?

You guys fixed it quite fast especially if it was only just 2 of you there. Thank you and have a good day :smile:

Back
Top Bottom