- Best answers
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs while joining an ongoing server.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs on the clientside when a crowded server is run for a long time.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer servers when a physical object goes beyond the limits of the scene.
- An issue that caused players to get repeating punishments for leaving has been fixed. Note that we disabled punishments as soon as we realized the issue.
- Leaving before the Warm-up phase ends will not be counted for leave punishments until clients become stable enough. This also helps with crashes on load.
- Players who experience a server crash before Lobby servers detect the crash will not be counted as leaving the game and will suffer no punishment.
- An issue preventing the Siege game mode to open with less than 120 players has been fixed.
- Introducing Global Mute. Muted players will not be able to send messages in the game.
- Server Side Improvements
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to purchase a workshop.
- Fixed a bug that causes duplicate dialogue options to appear in some dialogues.
- Fixed the bonus for the castle “castellan's office” settlement project.
- Some lords which have a risk of going below critical money limits will stop paying wages and suffer the morale penalty only. This way they will at least keep enough money to buy food and avoid starvation. Their troops will still desert eventually if their morale drops too low.
- In some cases, siege map events were stopping in the middle and the besieger party was returning to owned settlements to buy food. They will now continue the map event.
- In some minor cases, armies were going to faraway towns when they ran out of food. This was fixed. The distance will be the most important factor in such cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented excessive settlement militia from decreasing.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when trying to complete Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest through dialogue.
Last edited by a moderator: