patchnotes-e1.2.1.png

Main

Versions
Native: e1.2.0
SandboxCore: e1.2.1
Sandbox: e1.2.1
Storymode: e1.2.1
CustomBattle: e1.2.1
  • The multiplayer matchmaker now prioritises pairing parties of 6 players with other parties of 6 players. If a party of 6 people cannot be placed in a match for 3 minutes, they are paired with other parties.
  • Fixed an issue that caused getting stuck in conversation after a barter.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when there were no opponent anti-imperial kingdoms left during the initialization of the conspiracy phase of the main storyline.
Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Beta

Versions
Native: e1.3.0
SandboxCore: e1.3.0
Sandbox: e1.3.0
Storymode: e1.3.0
CustomBattle: e1.3.0
  • Above fixes
  • Influence gain per troop donated to an allied garrison (same kingdom, different clan) was decreased by 60%.
  • The bug that caused besieged settlements to sally out even though they were weaker than attackers was fixed.
  • Some item consumption (fur, horse, sumpter horse) boosts town prosperity. This effect was decreased by a factor of 10. (+1 is now +0.1)
  • Prosperity bonus of the aqueduct was halved.
  • Starving effect of missing foods for the garrisons was decreased.
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems with recruiting prisoners from defeated parties.
  • Fixed stationary villager parties and caravans for new games. We will continue to work on existing savegames.
  • Fixed an issue with AI retreating that caused performance problems in combat missions.
  • Fixed a minor bug with the Food Variety Morale Bonus. Having maximum variety should no longer default to a low bonus.
  • Fixed a crash that happens in scenes with water.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurs during scene loading.
  • Some minor adjustments in character creation.
  • Player kingdoms should no longer declare war without player action.
  • Fixed a crash related to settlement production.
  • Fixed a rare crash in asset loading system.
  • At least 25 days of truce time after peace.
  • Making peace cost is increased by 50% (if there is a payment).
  • Breaking into a besieged fortification costs (lost men) are reduced by 25%.
  • Kingdoms which have lots of recent enemies want to make peace more to reduce their number of enemies. Similarly, they do not easily declare new wars when they already have 1-2 wars.
  • Sometimes peace was declared right after a war declaration. This should be much more rare now.
  • If one faction lost its strength in a big battle, several kingdoms were declaring war to that faction within a short period of time. This was improved a bit. War/peace declarations do not only use current strength but also potential strength.
  • The militia number formulas were changed and they were increased by 50%.
  • Fixed an issue where newly created characters and other objects could get mixed up with each other. This created instability & possibly crashes. It was also responsible for broken companions and encyclopedia problems. The fix does not recover broken beta save games, but it should resolve the issue for new games. You can test this by checking if newly created characters or other objects have their own appropriate encyclopedia pages instead of another character’s or object's page.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when initialising the final phase of the main storyline for Imperial supporters.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when choosing the "Try to get away" option in an encounter.
  • Fixed a Save & Load related crash that occurred when entering the training field with a companion.
  • Some lords were losing all their money and then starving. This was due to fortification taxes being too low, they have been increased by 25%. Also, NPC clan leaders now react faster to losing money and reduce their garrison sizes before going bankrupt.
  • Council of Commons policy effect was 1 influence per notable in the settlement, it is now 0.1 influence per notable. Also, +1 militia effect per notable is removed.
  • There was no waiting time after captured lords were released; they were spawning at the next daily tick, now they spawn at least 2 days later.
  • Lords spawn with 10% of their party size filled instead of 25%
  • Owners now calculate their settlements' values more conservatively. If there was any hostile action to their fiefs their defence score grew significantly and they and they would go directly there to help. This negatively affected all AI score calculation systems. Additionally, there were other mechanics using this value that were also affected negatively.
  • There was a relation penalty if a settlement was lost between the owner of that settlement and their king. It was settlement value / 20K, now it is square root value of settlement value / 100K, (nearly 10x reduced). For example, for losing a castle with an estimated value of 600K, the lost relation was 30 previously, now it is 3. This was causing big relation drops when a settlement was lost and which in turn caused clans to defect because of this loss in relation.
  • An influence penalty has been added for if a settlement is lost (25 for a castle, 50 for a town).
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from receiving a relation benefit after helping a lord they had met previously.
  • Cavalry advantage in simulations is reduced to 20% from 30%
  • Mercenary groups in taverns have increased in size (2x) and their average level has increased.
  • When a smelted item had a modifier, the wrong item could be removed from the inventory. It could also create instability in the inventory. This was fixed.

Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Last edited:
"The multiplayer matchmaker now prioritises pairing parties of 6 players with other parties of 6 players. If a party of 6 people cannot be placed in a match for 3 minutes, they are paired with other parties."

all lads that argued on 1.2.0 topic be like: :xf-eek:

• Influence gain per troop donated to an allied garrison (same kingdom, different clan) was decreased by 60%.
  • The bug that caused besieged settlements to sally out even though they were weaker than attackers was fixed.
  • Some item consumption (fur, horse, sumpter horse) boosts town prosperity. This effect was decreased by a factor of 10. (+1 is now +0.1)
  • Prosperity bonus of the aqueduct was halved.
  • Starving effect of missing foods for the garrisons was decreased.
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems with recruiting prisoners from defeated parties.
  • Fixed stationary villager parties and caravans for new games. We will continue to work on existing savegames.
That's great news, but there's still the FPS issue introduced in 1.3.0 that would need to be looked at,
Still, thank you so much for your relentless efforts

Last edited:
Awesome! I’m so happy to see the multiplayer 6man party focus. That should make a whole lotta people happy :smile:
(I play single player)
So I guess it’s time for another save game :smile:

Today is Saturday and the Beta is a Beta, so i am really impressed with 2 things. First, that devs read and react fast to bug reports and second, that they even work on a Saturday, which means that they are really interested in this game. Thank you a lot. I'm really happy I have bought this game, since it is good enough for an early access and it has the devs proper focus.

And i trully respect people that try to do their jobs to a high standard.

I thought council of commons would be nerfed rather than prisoners for influence. Since you actually work to attain prisoners where as late game council of commons just floods in daily with no effort required.

That's great news, but there's still the FPS issue introduced in 1.3.0 that would need to be looked at,
Still, thank you so much for your relentless efforts
I am surprised a hotfix has been put out but it doesn't touch what is making the game unplayable.

Let me rephrase it. I wasn't expecting anything to come out on a saturday. But since they did work on a hotfix, I wonder why their priority is on balancing stuff when there's a huge bug like that ruining completely the whole experience. I am perplexed.

I am surprised a hotfix has been put out but it doesn't touch what is making the game unplayable.

Let me rephrase it. I wasn't expecting anything to come out on a saturday. But since they did work on a hotfix, I wonder why their priority is on balancing stuff when there's a huge bug like that ruining completely the whole experience. I am perplexed.
Probably because it was easy where as the FPS fix might be more involved. Or different people are working on it. On the outside we really have no idea given the pace of patching we've every reason to give TW the benefit of the doubt.

I mean its pretty simply isnt it? Its one day after the beta patch was implemented so balancing hotfix, which is changing around numbers and adding a few line of code, is faster than figuring out what happened to performance. I am perplexed by you being perplexed.

Is it just me, or is the shadow under eyes missing? Every character looks so young now... ...but somehow the eyes seem much smaller now...

Otherwise: Thanks for your efforts!

Is it just me, or is the shadow under eyes missing? Every character looks so young now... ...but somehow the eyes seem much smaller now...

Otherwise: Thanks for your efforts!
Yes I noticed that too and I think its great. I didn't like the mascara like shadow that was there before.

Back
Top Bottom