Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

We are no longer able to "Ctrl V" in our own custom banners. Not sure if this was intentional or not but it really is a bummer that I cant fly my own custom banner in a game called Bannerlord. :sad:

Unfortunately this is how it works. Same applies for ranged units and all other. This causes blob on the battlefield. I think there should be some cap on how many units can target single one if there's another without any targetting it.
Yea that's a good solution, I have no knowledge of the technical side of AI targeting but a limit of 5:1 or 3:1 per unit type would make it a lot better.

Sturgian soldiers don't all use round shields. I just started a new game on 1.3.0 and I upgraded some recruits to warriors, and they still use their small kite skields.

Also, units seem to be affected by the old bug again where they're all fat. Or it might just be the way Northern Padded Gambeson looks.

spears and pikes are fine, I never have issue with them. You need to move forward into the attack to penetrate, and aim accurately. TW needs to explain speed adding to damage in the tutorials, and do a spear tutorial. So many people don't understand how to use it

Yes i can get 25-30 damage doing that, but a Two handed axe delivers 120 haha. And stabbing weapons was more effective than anything back then.
Also, speared units are still ineffective

Yes i can get 25-30 damage doing that, but a Two handed axe delivers 120 haha. And stabbing weapons was more effective than anything back then.
Also, speared units are still ineffective

I mean, if I had to choose between being poked with a spear or catch a massive two handed axe to the face, I would probably go with the spear. Although I imagine I would be dead either way.

Sadly as much as i like to help test the beta i have had to revert for now. Sieges are completely broken in my game with every single siege causing a.i to think my army is it's own and cause them to sally out. Also performance in battles turns to a slide show usually when battle is near the end for some reason. No issue in previous patch so something is broken. I am using a save from 1.2 so not sure if that is the cause.

AFAIK it was a multiplayer fix and nothing more, still kinda wish it was documented.
Thank you!

I expect official information sooner or later, if it was hotfix I can understand documenting it a bit later.
Other games I played, even 1-man developers give information at the same time with patch.

Summarizing 1.3.0
- battles are slideshow whenever enemy starts running
- sieges are completely broken (my faction took 7 imperial cities using one army within 2 weeks)
- snowballing is back (probably caused by broken sieges
- siege defenders sally out as soon as smallest friendly party is close to them

Basically game on 1.3.0 is unpleyable.

Summarizing 1.3.0
- sieges are completely broken (my faction took 7 imperial cities using one army within 2 weeks)

Also you cannot have a nice looking banner because Ctrl+V doesn't work.

Summarizing 1.3.0

Can confirm same for me using my 1.2 save. Serious stutters when battles near the end and enemies start to flee. Sieges have all but become obsolete as every single siege so far the a.i sally out to their death leaving 0 defenders.

I feel really bad for those reporting many of these 1.3 problems. But the obvious ones like slideshow battles have not been the case for me at all.

been using a new save.

Back
Top Bottom