Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Noooooo!! According Antrix we have to stop playing the ****ing game man, you're obviously not able to think, it's EA, really, don't play it like this!!!!111

All youre doing is making it sound like you're entitled to organized play in a game where multiplayer as a whole is their secondary concern. I don't agree with Taleworlds level of priority of singleplayer over Multiplayer, I just accept the reality and Im not going to try and create work arounds for organized play. Il just wait until its part of the game.

F2A2100CBC66E8171FF9F8ED72668AA4F8A3E36D

shouldn't play a multiplayer game in a way its not designed currently to be played =/= not playing a game online at all

Good reading comprehension tho

With Beta 1.3, I seem to no longer be able to preview items in the store or in my inventory. I can still preview equipped items. This is on a save game from Beta 1.2. Didn’t see anything in the patch notes regarding this feature. Not a huge deal obviously, but am curious if this is common.

the competitive players all already quit because the combat is too bad, its just casual warband veterans who want some fun in the skirmish queue without playin with or vs complete beginners.
Lol, "casual warband veterans" are guys who won the first Warband tournaments. There is no difference between old warband players and last warband players from 2015-2020.

I remember some "pro" guys who wanted to turn Bannerlord combat into Warband 2.0 in Alpha. They failed and left the game, thats the end of the story =)

Am I the only one who is having terrible fps drop and extreme stuttering in 1.30 beta?

I've got an I7 8700K + gtx 1080ti 16GB ram and SSD, I was doing fine performance wise before the patch. A bit of stutter here and there in battles/sieges, but acceptable.

Game has become unplayable in battles with the 1.30.

Anybody else?

same here 3600x with 5700xt and 16gb ram

The ban system does benefit casual players who are playing and simply have players leave. Its not only people seeking organized games that are doing this, and its a system that exists in quite a few multiplayer games.
Like I said, I'm all for punishing players who leave mid games, but like I said, they should hold on to that idea until they fix matchmaking, so players could play against others they have a chance to win. This includes matches between casuals. Mount&Blade has huge learning curve for new players so I don't think it's best to punish them (or clan guys whatever) for leaving matches when current mp is already pretty lackluster without a choice but to que in to matchmaking system.

Lol, "casual warband veterans" are guys who won the first Warband tournaments. There is no difference between old warband players and last warband players from 2015-2020.

I remember some "pro" guys who wanted to turn Bannerlord combat into Warband 2.0 in Alpha. They failed and left the game, thats the end of the story =)

Theyl be back if changes are made by launch. If those changes aren't made they, like myself, are just going to write off the multiplayer as dead. At least in a competitive sense

Like I said, I'm all for punishing players who leave mid games, but like I said, they should hold on to that idea until they fix matchmaking, so players could play against others they have a chance to win. This includes matches between casuals. Mount&Blade has huge learning curve for new players so I don't thin it's best to punish them (or clan guys whatever) for leaving matches when current mp is already pretty lackluster without a choice but to que in to matchmaking system.

Well I guess it really comes down to what we think is better for the casual players, because I would disagree and say that it would create a better environment for the casual scene to temp ban players who simply decide to leave, just based on what I've seen so far while playing. Its probably going to need some finessing but I think its fair to test this sort of system in Early Access.

If I end up being wrong about that (and thats a complete possibility) , and it creates more problems, they can always revert it back. If anything is true about EA, is that no fix/solution is guaranteed to be permanent.

Theyl be back if changes are made by launch. If those changes aren't made they, like myself, are just going to write off the multiplayer as dead. At least in a competitive sense
yeah, and when they come back they will claim themselves as "true competitive players"! kk

This is the issue i am having for every siege since beta 1.3.0

Qn12i7g.jpg

As you can see it causes a.i to think they have much larger force and sally out.

JzNH4GB.jpg

But the battle it's self reverts back to correct troops and thus i get castles and towns without having to siege them now since they always sally out. Before this beta i never had this happen once in 155 hours of game play.

yeah, and when they come back they will claim themselves as "true competitive players"! kk

Meh, you can't stop elistists from being elitists. Honestly even if problems aren't fixed, I could see a situation where these players go over custom servers with combat mods or something like Chivalry: Medieval Warfare did when the devs became terrible with patches

I think people playing this game competitively for some years, all the years or the latest years... it does not matter in the end.

Another reason to stay and wipe the floor with them.

Or not play competitively for the time being. There is also that choice.
Simple fix, just stop playing the game! :iamamoron:

SP was in a pretty bad state, too. Maybe they should have disabled that until it was more polished? I mean, with all the diplomatic and economy problems--not to mention absent features--it's clearly not fit for any reasonable play, so people should just stop playing it for now.

Sarcasm aside, this is an unreasonable expectation. You are telling people to take a hike for something that isn't their fault, while trying to impose your personal standards on them. Warband competitive play started at a time when updates were being pushed out weekly (sometimes faster, for hotfixes) which were changing the game in no small way. It created inconsistency, sure, so competitive results weren't exactly valid or very meaningful, but it was fun regardless. You can't sit here and tell me in good faith that these people should stop trying to have fun in a video game because you don't think you'd have fun playing how they do.

Well I guess it really comes down to what we think is better for the casual players, because I would disagree and say that it would create a better environment for the casual scene to temp ban players who simply decide to leave. Its probably going to need some finessing but I think its fair to test this sort of system in Early Access.

If I end up being wrong about that (and thats a complete possibility) , and it creates more problems, they can always revert it back.
I have really nothing to add, but we clearly have different viewpoint on this. I thank you for the discussion.

I'm having major fps drops in battles after the patch (not the beta, 1.2.0). It was fine before.
I'm scared to even check sieges.

(4690k, 1080ti, 16gb ram)

I'm having major fps drops in battles after the patch. It was fine before.
I'm scared to even check sieges.

(4690k, 1080ti, 16gb ram)

sieges complete slide show for me right now and Im completly different spec than yours 3600 with 5700xt 16 gb ram

Back
Top Bottom