Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

This can pop up with driver issues or possibly if the game is exceeding the vram on your card, I would check driver and try lowering settings even more. Keep in mind it's early access so it can be extra taxing on cards currently. I have a 2080 super and it struggles.
My rtx 1070 mobile (full fat, and not max q) and 7700HQ handle the game well at 1440p with max details and AA.

The devs chose to charge AAA prices for a game in a D- state of development. The Devs own advertisement on Steam is:

At the moment, TW are not living up to their own advertised blurb on the Steam page of a: "stable experience where you may encounter obscure bugs". https://store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/

Hmmm this advertisement text differs between countries. In my country description has no info about it being stable. There's only Early Access info about it being unfinished and that it may change over the development time and general description of features without any details.
So there's no promises only rough description and big info about it being unfinished.

If this description is more detailed and include some promises and assurances then I totally understand You may be pissed off by it.

Dear developers, there is a problem during the battles. During the battle, all characters are covered with black textures. This has never happened before.
Video card GTX 1060 6 GB. I played at very high settings, lowered to high, the problem remained.

Same happened to me in a tournament half way in..we have had a hot mix since and it seems to be ok now.i have the dame gpu as you..

Is it still +2 after completing the trade? I guess they are only showing the food variety of the new stuff during the trade or something (still a bug, but less severe).

Yes, it is still only +2 after the completed trade.

I did some more testing. It seems like it gets reduced to only +2 if you got ALL available food types in inventory (lifestock does not count). Removing one sets back to +8.

So, if I have Olives, Grain, Fish, Butter, Cheese, Grapes, Oil, Meat, Beer, Dates and Wine in inventory, I will have only +2 bonus. If I remove ANY of the goods, it will go back to +8. Seems like 10 is the limit, adding #11 = only +2 bonus.

Is it "working as intended" that "Wine" drops the bonus for "food variety"?

D50939A33242B1E431737727D035D289F9A7D0B1

Without Wine. +8

E21D4D21E2877C882F7FB8FB008F92B211F75FFB

With Wine. +2

Seems like a bug to me.
It's a bug that's been in the game since launch. It's not "wine" that is the problem it's when ever you have ALL different food sources in your inventory. When you have ALL sources the bonus drops to +2. If you have all but one of the food sources the bonus will be +8 which is max currently. Keep the wine and sell ex. the dates and the bonus will go back up to +8. Just need to keep an eye on your bonus/inventory so you don't go to MAX variety currently until they fix it.

Hi guys, I encountered this issue of large armies fighting becoming slideshow as well.

Being a programmer myself, just like to point out that using Afterburner showed that it was a NO LOAD, which only happen in menu or static screen meaning there was nothing to load or no loading of graphics either way. Must be some compilation errors in the codes or something.

Putting it up for the TW team to see this and hopefully can help quickly in the troubleshooting.

I'm running the game on SSD, no mods and my rig has no issue whatsoever.

What is no load limit?
No load limit means that there's nothing for the GPU to do, so it clocked down. Usually happens when not in game or you're on a loading screen or something... and potentially, when a CPU core is pegged

Cheers,

Last edited:
There seems to be some issue with the latest patch where when the enemy starts fleeing in a field battle, the game becomes extremely laggy and turns into a slideshow.
Windows 7
16GB Ram
Geforce 1060 8GB
i7 4770k

Using the following mods:
- Developer Console
- Fixed Trade History
- Item Fixer - Armor Items
- Reset Map Rotation
- Save Missing Module Fix
- Summarize Cashflow
- Cultured Start
- Community Patch

Fresh 1.3.0 save. Once I installed the update, I removed all mods, verified all game files, re-installed the above mentioned mods, and started a new fresh playthrough.

So,..sadly from now the game is unplayable for me. With 1.3 every battle with more than 200 men turns into a slideshow. Before i had 70-90fps even in 500vs500 battles. It's a pitty because i like the game. I'll wait now and look into the game after every big patch.

i7-8700
16gb ddr4
GTX 1070Ti Amp! 8gb
Wind 10
Samsung ssd

So,..sadly from now the game is unplayable for me. With 1.3 every battle with more than 200 men turns into a slideshow. Before i had 70-90fps even in 500vs500 battles. It's a pitty because i like the game. I'll wait now and look into the game after every big patch.

i7-8700
16gb ddr4
GTX 1070Ti Amp! 8gb
Wind 10
Samsung ssd
Try again? Think they just hotfixed 1.3

Ladies and Gents. The game is a mess. It's been a mess since release. I like you all once moaned and complained about how the game played and all the bugs that occured. You know what I did.... I stopped playing the game. I'm giving it at least a few months then I'll play it again. Its just not worth the hassle at the moment. I'm sure most of you will agree. We all need to learn some patience and relax.
I would disagree. I'm loving this game thus far and already have spent far too much time playing. I love the grind of M&B games and love tournaments. This game gives me that in a big way. Yes, it needs work but as a baseline unpolished product, I think it is great.

Developers have been responsive and are working diligently to make the product better.

If you feel this way though, EA is certainly not for you. Me, I've been waiting almost a decade for this game and I love it.

Please stop balancing singleplayer unless you are going to make it multiplayer, arbitrary caps on companions and parties and workshops, etc etc, what is this? this game is supposed to be a sandbox.
And if you are going to punish game leavers you're going to need to address two issues, clans want to fight each other and friends want to play with each other,
you could fix the friends wanting to play with each other thing by removing the party cap and blocking Skirmish and Captain mode when you're over 6 players, or you know you could put siege on custom servers because it doesn't make any sense for them to be in matchmaking anyways.
and you could make full parties que up against each other, that would please clans and the casuals.
I would agree with this. Remove workshop and companion caps, or set them much higher. We need to make loot! You could also let caravans be created without a companion, seems a waste of a slot. Have to search around the world for a spice trader or a random scrub to add to my caravans.

Gimme the loot!

Back
Top Bottom