Patch Notes e1.1.2 & Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

No, it's you who can't understand and swallow your pride. You'll learn someday.

This is just an idiotic comment. I bet I will learn so much from a person who can't even correctly criticize the development of a game on the internet and feels the need to make disingenuous comments for the sake of what? Yeah, nothing at all. I will wait for that zen like enlightenment though.

Bannerlord as a game existed since 2012 or w/e as some form or another, so it was in development for 8 years. Some parts of the game may not have been developed on for 8 years, but it has existed for 8 years as a whole concept.

Bannerlord as a game existed since 2012 or w/e as some form or another, so it was in development for 8 years. Some parts of the game may not have been developed on for 8 years, but it has existed for 8 years as a whole concept.

I had a whole concept for the last 30 years, guess I better hurry up and finish it.

No, it is just that people keep parroting this when we all know they did not spend 8 years to develop the game because they had to scratch the engine and make a new one. Yet, people still continue to say this without end. It is completely disingenous, so don't try to act like you are being reasonable.
The game would obviously be way better if they only developed it for 4 years. Because reasons.

Wow, what an interesting train of conversation. So much interesting information... Thank god count delinard is all over the place to delete spam content from the forum... :roll:

Wow, what an interesting train of conversation. So much interesting information... Thank god count delinard is all over the place to delete spam content from the forum... :roll:
Delinard hasn't deleted anything on this page or the previous one. Users can delete their own posts and moderators can still see them.

Yes I did, because this is a place to discuss patch notes and there were two users calling each other names and totally spamming a thread that could prove useful to devs.

Oh, look at that, you were one of them.

How nice you ignored the other 10-12 people who did the same both previously and after though :mrgreen: In these circumstances I can never imagine why anyone would consider you lot biased :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom