Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

After the new patch and beta hotfix I can only play the beta branch, if I opt out of all beta programmes it is stuck on 100% downloaded and when I press resume it just pauses.

AI in combat still dumb asf.
Lords are coming back too quickly, even if their armies are weak. The strength factor of the faction just goes back up in a few days, even if you destroy half their armies.

That just creates too many weak parties that keep following armies but do nothing, and stops the AI from negotiating peace (once you are really losing a war you should barter for peace, right? Not summon armies from hell non stop).

Probably there should be a delay in spawning defeated lord parties...they should keep waiting in their castles or move around villages for recruitment only..they should not be joining armies or raiding villages with 50% recruits army until they build a decently strong army of tier 3/4/5 troops. This might also help a little with late game money overflow since less battles means less loot

Does anyone know if the problem was fixed yet, where the assigned group for troops in the party window resets to a mess after a save is loaded? Couldn't find it in the patch notes so far, myself...
This is the most annoying thing for me, though, as I think it should be for many others. Sounds like a simple enough fix, no?

It's that just me or the game crash for other people too. It's happen every time I trie to reload a saved game or when i try to start a new campain.
For the multiplayer, there are some crash sometimes but it's playable

Is the economy in the latest patch of the main version fixed again or is it only fixed in the beta branch? Thanks in advance, I'm getting really confused with all the different versions...

I dont get it. How can someone fix all this with a mod yet the developers seem to be completely lost.
You will be amazed, friend. Modders implemented almost everything that is missing from the game (diplomacy, working perks, good combat AI with difficulty slider, mass and collision fixes to make cavalry great again, useful UI extensions with available quests and recruits markings, extended character creation, extended banner tools, unique parties roaming the world, and much-much-much more). While devs only break their own game with every patch and "fix" something that is not broken (AI, tournaments, caravans, etc.).
Makes one really wonder who should receive our money after all.

The beta experienced some issues with the town economy. That was fixed. Live/Main did not suffer these issues.

I see, thanks a lot! Gonna check out the new main brand patch tomorrow, then!

Are my previous saves compatible or do I have to start a new campaign? Thanks and keep up the good work!

Guys, please use this mod, You will start losing to AI and no longer complain.

This mod does not fix anything, It just gives everyone +300 weapon skill when you set It at Max difficulty. I prefer to wait until TW give us a proper fix and make the AI as good as before.

It is work in progress. We will continue to improve it.

When the game released on Steam the combat a.i on good was actually much better than it was changed in beta branch. Even on Challenge it blocks and feints rarely compared to release a.i. I am not sure what was changed but i would love to see the challenge a.i back to that state.

<3

Two handed units are the ones which are performing worse currently but 1 hand + Shield still need more work, all units should be able to feint more often as before and blocking better (especially two handed units).

Please take as reference the AI combat in 1.0.x. you did a pretty good job there. Thanks.

Thanks for your efforts to reply the questions. The people on the forum just needs to chill out. It's a ea after all. The team is doing a great job with all these patch. But the changes might be in beta first although, see if it's working as intended and after that goes to main patch like people have spoken already.

I am not sure what was changed but i would love to see the challenge a.i back to that state.
I am not the subject matter expert on this, so take it with a grain of salt, but one thing that was changed is a shift from character level based combat ai level to equipped weapon skill level based combat ai level. (So f.e. you won't see a high level merchant dominate you in battle.) We are balancing this and also working on some other combat related problems.

This mod does not fix anything, It just gives everyone +300 weapon skill when you set It at Max difficulty. I prefer to wait until TW give us a proper fix and make the AI as good as before.

but it actually does fix the problem. I had to turn the sliders down from 100 to like 85 because i was getting wrecked in tournaments...It literally fixes it

I am not the subject matter expert on this, so take it with a grain of salt, but one thing that was changed is a shift from character level based combat ai level to equipped weapon skill level based combat ai level. (So f.e. you won't see a high level merchant dominate you in battle.) We are balancing this and also working on some other combat related problems.

Thanks for providing some kind of insight. I think you will find a lot of good players in Bannerlord from Warband, please go hard and max out melee AI difficulty when set to 'challenging'. Then no one will complain and beginners can still play normal difficulty.

P.s. I tested with new game. AI now blocks a bit with shield but very rarely. AI still don't block and no feints.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/449

Hey guys, this mod actually works. I tested it in tournament and looters. They all block pretty well (not sure about cheesy exploits) and also feint. Finally lost to a lord 1v1 melee. I'll play with this mod until an official fix is up. Thanks modder guy and @Dabos37!

Back
Top Bottom