Patch Notes e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

So pleasantly surprised was I with such a chunky update. I must say, I was particularly elated when I saw changes to the main menu. If I may suggest, I think it would be a great way to communicate to your player base, as well as give them a chunky hit of dopamine, to provide an update to the main menu screen whenever you have updated a decent enough update. I think I was more enthused by the changes to the main menu than I have been by the gameplay changes themselves, because I could really feel the main menu changes as soon as I opened the game.

Overall great patch, but I don't appreciate destroying my savings in a form of my reserves of fine and thamaskean steel. Since prices are significantly lowered it is now completely useless.

Played for a while on my save created on 1.0.10 and the Market situation seems to stabilize after some time and Cities again have money but less then before. As for my Zeonica brewery that was making 800+ profit now it varies from 100 to 1000. My 99 men caravan was reduced to 30 man and destroyed 5 weeks later. Started second one and for now it's second week and Caravan wasn't even attacked. I play as mercenary and recently i didn't join any faction in war so part of caravan dangers is not present but previously it was destroyed by forest bandits.

Hi guys,
I think, using mods is not an option at this point. I do love the work and achievements, the modding community has created for MB1+MB2 but at the moment we want to push the devs towards a state, serious modding can start at.
I do like the game with its current flaws, so thank You TW, but it is still a long way to go.

I do like the game with its current flaws, so thank You TW, but it is still a long way to go.

Yea, with the sheer amount of bugs and lack of content and incomplete features and the constant re-introduction of new broken things after each patch, this EA's gonna take 2-3 years, I am sure. No way they gonna finish it one year.

Back
Top Bottom