Patch Notes e1.0.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Made some economical management improvements to clan leaders’ finances over an extended period to try and reduce the chances of them becoming too rich or too poor.

Are there any examples of what these improvements are? I'm super curious and interested to know what to expect.

Is there any timeline for adding voice acting to the game? Town/village scenes are truly beautiful but they also feel so empty. I figure voice acting is one way to improve. Also maybe adding more villagers/citizens with more actions.

Says who? We used somewhat similar numbering with additional words and letters + build but generally it is how it works.
How do you explain some products have versions going like X.X.32 and such, then ?
''Says who'', exactly. Version numbering is essentially arbitrary.

Last edited:
I am excited about this. Pretty sure they are rushing daily patches because after making the game 100% stable and with less bugs they are going stop making daily patches which means we are going to get weekly or monthly "new content" patches.

A player should be able to select the desired mercenary contract.
7/15/30 days options.

Breaking contracts before the time should result in a penalty.

Yes, some items, such as armours, are still missing. Enabling them might cause some compatibility issues with older saves and we want to try and find a way to enable them without breaking those saves first.

I don't get it. Items are missing from older saves or have been disabled in the game overall? I my opinion you shouldn't really be overly careful with older saves, advancing the game is far more important.

Yes, some items, such as armours, are still missing. Enabling them might cause some compatibility issues with older saves and we want to try and find a way to enable them without breaking those saves first.
Any news on wrong unit stats/equipment? Dont want to be annoying, but that seems like a rather easy fix since there allready is a mod out there to fix this - Thanks for the regular updates btw

Back
Top Bottom