patchnotes-e1.0.9.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.9
Sandbox: e1.0.9
Storymode: e1.0.9
CustomBattle: e1.0.9

Multiplayer - Other
  • Added a maximum limit to the number of characters a player can type in multiplayer chat (500 characters).
Crashes
  • Fixed a minor crash in the main storyline.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred upon completion of the “Lord Needs Garrison Troops” quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred upon completion of the “Gang Leader Needs Weapons” quest.
  • Fixed a problem with fading out agents without fading out their mounts. This especially affected quests and when you equipped your companions with mounts.
Performance
  • VRAM leak fix for the Party screen.
User Interface
  • Fixed a bug which applied changes without deducting funds from the player when switching screens from the bottom left menu.
Clan and Party
  • Lords and minor faction party leaders will now visit settlements to trade if they are carrying a lot of loot (especially after successful battles and raids).
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Ending mercenary contract with a kingdom through dialogue will no longer result in a relationship loss.
Economy and Trade
  • Fixed a bug where bartering items with lords that were staying in settlements was not possible.
  • Made some economical management improvements to clan leaders’ finances over an extended period to try and reduce the chances of them becoming too rich or too poor.
Quests & Issues
  • Sending the culprit from the “Family Feud” quest as an alternative solution to an issue is now blocked.
Conversations & Encounters
  • Bandits will now surrender more easily if their opponent is vastly stronger than them.
Other
  • Simplified Chinese translation improvements.
Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

The game is now playable, and I can see that the fixes are not huge issues but the normal kind of bug squishing devlabs do during EA. Does that mean we can expect some feature releases within the next couple weeks?

This is a nice little update Im hoping that with each update fixing less and less bugs we can start getting some new content.
Hah read my mind. We might be a bit greedy here though, we're definitely being spoiled by this feverish squishing of bugs. Most devlabs would have stretched this kind of update work out over a whole month.

I just want to say that each line of code you guys improve is really appreciated by all of us. I am so happy with this game and with the support it still getting by the development team. Thank you so much for your great work!

Items are still missing.

I haven't seen any high end armour for sale in stores in any of my games even after the patch. I have loads of cash but still can't find heavy armour in the game. Is this the intended design? If so even in late game it is impossible to come by. Haven't seen Vlandian knight armor, memluke armor etc. for sale so far. Is it related to economy system and town's prosperity? Do towns need to produce armor?

Can you forward this problem to the developer team, it is not among the known issues.

Not sure when or how these rumours started but there is no secret big patch in the pipeline just yet.
Probably due to the numbering. 1.0.9 -> 1.1.0

Edit: Let me clarify, this was an assumption on my part as to why there was a rumor or confusion in the first place. Also the 1.1.0 version upload to the steam DB. Of course the next patch can go to 1.0.XX instead.

Last edited:
Items are still missing.

I haven't seen any high end armour for sale in stores in any of my games even after the patch. I have loads of cash but still can't find heavy armour in the game. Is this the intended design? If so even in late game it is impossible to come by. Haven't seen Vlandian knight armor, memluke armor etc. for sale so far. Is it related to economy system and town's prosperity? Do towns need to produce armor?

Can you forward this problem to the developer team, it is not among the known issues.
Same issue here.

Back
Top Bottom