Patch Notes e1.0.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I know this question has been asked a lot lately but I could not find any answer worked for me. I am ruling my faction and have peace with everyone. I gathered many lords under my banner however I cannot declare any war. How can I declare war to other kingdoms? Whenever I attack any caravan or village, I lost 250 influence immediately. Whenever I try to attack a lord he says are you mad? I am not your enemy and my character replies sorry!

Sack a village

Is this the way we find it the best? As I was afraid of (and it already happened) there's pretty high chance that companion will get cought by bandints/loopers/whatever. Wouldn't it be better to let them have those starting troops but give it a restriction that you can't take troops from them within certain limit? Eg. they can't have less units than that number of starting troops?

I hope this isn't the case. I'd rather an exploit I can ignore than a game flaw that impacts me. No exploits is ideal, but at the end of the day if someone abuses something in a singleplayer game the only person they cheat is themselves.

Is this the way we find it the best? As I was afraid of (and it already happened) there's pretty high chance that companion will get cought by bandints/loopers/whatever. Wouldn't it be better to let them have those starting troops but give it a restriction that you can't take troops from them within certain limit? Eg. they can't have less units than that number of starting troops?
Just plan ahead and have troops ready to integrate a new party. Or is it impossible to give your companions troops?

These patches have literally been a middle finger to multiplayer. Shame.

So? MP had a long beta period before this. It's good they focus on SP for a while. And as a beta participant, I can say that MP has gotten significantly better from where it was last left off in the beta.

The spy party quest always fail, you know the quest in which we hunt a tournament contester. Tried 5-6 times and always fails, how do we exactly know if its going to fail? How do we know we hunt the wrong guy?

Also I began seeing a "test clan" in the kingdoms screen after 1.0.7 I guess. No mods installed

The spy party quest always fail, you know the quest in which we hunt a tournament contester. Tried 5-6 times and always fails, how do we exactly know if its going to fail? How do we know we hunt the wrong guy?

Ask around in taverns and the town about the spy. The citizens will give you specific details about the spy (e.g: beard, no markings, sword). Once you have enough details (the game will tell you this), go around the town's gang areas. Each gang area has a few eligible NPC contenders that may be the spy - look around and try to match the details to the contenders. If there are none of the contenders in a gang area that match the spy's features, move on.

So? MP had a long beta period before this. It's good they focus on SP for a while. And as a beta participant, I can say that MP has gotten significantly better from where it was last left off in the beta.

Some two handers are too overpowered. Team deathmatch needs more maps, playing on the same map all the time gets kind of boring.

For me it only occurs when I enable cheat mode. R u playing with cheats on? If the answer is 'yes' try disabling it and see if the bug is fixed for you)
I read somewhere on reddit that graphics glitch is caused by a specific item, noble bracers or something like that, when they are equipped on a character - player or NPC - they ... do whatever that nasty mess is lol.

Back
Top Bottom