Patch Notes e1.0.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Apparently the issue of companion being "HOLDING" in a settlement after sendig them for a mission has returned.
Does anyone can confirm the issue ?
Yes i have the same problem. My companion getting stucked in an aserai village. Aydub or something like that.

Yes! Thought it was only me!
Performance massively increased on my mid-end laptop after the two previous patches (could even play on high settings). But after 1.10.6 all battles are unplayable, until the enemy has been defeated, I get 3 fps. Very strange as the number of allied troops I have on the field does not seem to affect it, only enemy troops.The game also stutters massively in towns and villages now.
Any idea why this could be?
Glad I’m not the only one! I’ve been getting 60 FPS on high pretty consistently but all of a sudden after this patch I’ve been getting straight up freezes on large battles that last a few seconds.
It may be something with AI pathfinding similar to the previous issue with sieges.

Yes! Thought it was only me!
Performance massively increased on my mid-end laptop after the two previous patches (could even play on high settings). But after 1.10.6 all battles are unplayable, until the enemy has been defeated, I get 3 fps. Very strange as the number of allied troops I have on the field does not seem to affect it, only enemy troops.The game also stutters massively in towns and villages now.
Any idea why this could be?
Did your video adapter change to the dedicated video card in the video options? This is a very common cause.

You guys (the devs) are doing an amazing job with all the updates! Keep em coming and thank you for listening to the community!

I'm not sure if I just havent seen it, but will there be a cheat engine like in warband? If there is already one can someone tell me where. I just wanna go god mode

I would like to see some kind of "auto sort" for troop ranks. It's kind of tedious having to move your higher tier troops to the top of the party window every time you get a new troop or rehire elite troops. This isn't a complaint because the game is awesome and you guys deserve every award possible.
+1

Hard disagree.
Getting XP from the arena should be grindy or else its too OP. The arena would just become an XP farm for every early game.
Aaaaand... what is wrong with that? It is a single player game.

If you don't want to gain experience through arena you can just fight in battles, it is a free choice.
I don't want to be punished just because I want to be a gladiator. Maybe I want to practice in the arena first before I go into my very first battle.

Freedom or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom