Patch Notes e1.0.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Did your companions ever level up? I never got to increase their skills, especially the Willowbark. I need more medicine skill.
Never, they got a few skill ups and one got incredibly close to leveling up, but there was virtually no progress for my companions, two of which were in my party for the majority of my campaign (40+ hours)

Try not to take the vocal online compaints too seriously. Those of us happy with the state of things tend to not make much noise.

To be fair, it was pretty difficult to deal with. but then again I had similar problems in warband with forest bandits if i didn't have the proper troops to deal with them.

I'm really excited for XP in tournaments, I think I'll start a new save and become a tournament god.

Never, they got a few skill ups and one got incredibly close to leveling up, but there was virtually no progress for my companions, two of which were in my party for the majority of my campaign (40+ hours)
Exactly, exactly. I just can't get this Willowbark chick to be a better doctor! I use the simulation for looter battles and I'm telling you: EVERYBODY gets injured EEEEVERYBOODY "insert Gary Oldman voice"

Barrett M1084 "Rock" / Extra ammunition/ Integrated silencer/ 10cm caliber bullet/ Effective Range-2km
I'm glad you knew I was joking! XD
...but have you considered how much more deadly the rocks could be if they were 'organic rocks?'

They're a team, they can squish bugs while still working on a bigger patch

Thats what I'm thinking, I feel like not only do some of the larger changes need extra time coding and debugging but they probably also require a good deal of deliberation so that they can get the balance right. I'm totally looking forward to it but no need to rush it.

I'm glad you knew I was joking! XD
...but have you considered how much more deadly the rocks could be if they were 'organic rocks?'
****, man. Lower your voice Green-supporters will **** us up if they know we are using not recycleable rocks

Nice patch! I long for the day that I wont need the Bannerlord Tweaks mod to fix experience rates and the Developer console to set my age and my body type. Every patch is a clear improvement though, great work you guys at Taleworlds.

• Fixed “Leadership Disciplinarian”, “Trade Caravanmaster” and “Charm Parade” perks.
  • Added combat skill experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.
  • Added charm skill experience for successful barters.
  • Increased experience gain from successful romance and defection persuasions.

• “Bushwackers” now use a mix of short and long bows (previously 100% longbows).
  • Lowered the tier of longbows for "Freebooters".
  • Reduced the accuracy of stones.
  • Decreased the damages of crossbows.

THANK YOU! I can finally get some exp in arenas and tourneys. I wonder if I need to make a new campaign though.

Back
Top Bottom