Patch Notes e1.0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Funny thing this patch made it so Aserai lords are now behaving as small parties after being wiped out by northern empire. They just run around settlements like mercaneries patrolling and killing bandits.
They did that before the patch too - I had the same thing happen with several Khuzait lords on 1.0.3 and 1.0.4. I think that's normal behavior if the AI doesn't want to join a faction yet. Sometimes it seems they just take a while before then joining a new faction.

BUG REPORT:
I've run into a bug a few times that I haven't heard anyone else mention. Not sure if this is the best place to post this. When I siege a castle, if an enemy attacks me before I start my siege both me and my enemy go into battle with about half of our troops. I had formed an army with my companions and all of their parties were roughly halved as well. You don't get the troops that disappeared back after battle either

Then maybe you could explain what the actual meaning is to this warning that can be interpreted in a multitude of ways instead of trying to insult me. Who in the hell would look at that warning think module mismatch only means that your old save used to run on an older version before? Even you don't believe that.
This warning is just telling you that your game is on an old patch. This means that not all of the changes will be compatible with your old save. It's up to you if you want to start a new game on the current patch or continue playing on the old one.

BUG REPORT:
I've run into a bug a few times that I haven't heard anyone else mention. Not sure if this is the best place to post this. When I siege a castle, if an enemy attacks me before I start my siege both me and my enemy go into battle with about half of our troops. I had formed an army with my companions and all of their parties were roughly halved as well. You don't get the troops that disappeared back after battle either
You can report singleplayer bugs here - devs might be more likely to see it there!

Back
Top Bottom