Patch Notes e1.0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, can someone HELP me please? I am having some issues with the save files.I play the game sometimes for 2 hrs, sometimes for 30 minutes and suddenly I get a crash, on the campaign map, in a town when I try to leave or wait, after an attack after I issue a movement command and the last one I got today was when I tried to talk with a companion. I do not mind the crash, it is normal in early access to have crashes, but what I do mind is the fact that after the crash I cannot load any of my saves (I click load and after a few seconds the load button is active again). Sometimes only the auto save works, it loads, but immediately after I issue a movement command or click somewhere on the map the game freezes and crashes.... Some guys have finished the campaign, some are well in their 30 hours of a campaign, but I get only maximum 2h and then I have to restart.... Any ideas of what it might cause this and a possible fix?

Thank you!

IF you crash, the most important thing is to send us your files with the crash uploader. Otherwise there is no way for us to see and find out any information regarding that crash. IF you have used it after you crashed, please be patient, we are working on it.

5 April Hotfix
  • Undid a fix for a crash related to archer weapon behaviour and battles and sieges that caused even more crash. This was a fast fix. This issue will be handled with a safer procedure later.

IF you crash, the most important thing is to send us your files with the crash uploader. Otherwise there is no way for us to see and find out any information regarding that crash. IF you have used it after you crashed, please be patient, we are working on it.
Thank you for the swift reply. I have sent the reports and I will start a new campaign now to mimic what I did in the last and send again when I crash. Stay safe and have a good day!

There are multiple things you can do.
-Save their villagers from bandits.
-Support their policy proposals.
-Support their claims for conquered fiefs.
-Do quests for them.
-Propose and successfully enact policies they favor.
Nice, but Im not in their faction so I cant do any

Ahem....:

Just click yes, lol. You sound like my friends' granny who thinks everything is a virus.

Then maybe you could explain what the actual meaning is to this warning that can be interpreted in a multitude of ways instead of trying to insult me. Who in the hell would look at that warning think module mismatch only means that your old save used to run on an older version before? Even you don't believe that.
Relax dude. That's literally what it means.

5 April Hotfix
  • Undid a fix for a crash related to archer weapon behaviour and battles and sieges that caused even more crash. This was a fast fix. This issue will be handled with a safer procedure later.

Haha, I think I experienced that (my first ever crash since the EA). I was showered with arrows in a kind of unusually harsh way during a siege and then it just crashed.

it is actually, most bows are being classified as tier 6 weapons when they are not, hence why their price skyrockets, which also causes the actual top tier bows and armors not to be produced by cities.

How do you know it's not rightly marked tier 6? The Steppe Recurve Bow is better than my tier 4 bow and only slightly worse than the Steppe War Bow at 60k in Lageta

Why did you nerf Feudal Inheritence policy ? 0.2 Influence for every fief while Trial by Jury takes 1 influence per day. Are you guys mad ?

lhxmvooa80s.jpg

Funny thing this patch made it so Aserai lords are now behaving as small parties after being wiped out by northern empire. They just run around settlements like mercaneries patrolling and killing bandits.

I still find the lack of engagement with the players a bit disappointing. Even the "Suggestions" thread was hidden.

Understandably, nobody wants to read through thousands of threads, work out which suggestios make sense, which can be implemented, and whether it's worth implementing. But honestly, they should have people assigned to this task, even if only one or two guys. It is well worth the effort, as we have already seen how listening to players' constructive feedback can make even the most garbage games into something actually very enjoyable (i.e No Man's Sky).

Having to restart the game every day is just not something most people will want to do.

I've made tons of posts regarding some of your points here and tend to agree on some aspects. Although I believe in giving credit where credit is due, even though MP is kind of getting disregarded they are fixing SP pretty steadily. Whether or not half of these changes should have already been ironed out is another story but it's pretty meaningless to get into at this point.

And on your point about restarting, I haven't had to restart for most of these changes to take effect. Armors started showing up in my day 1 campaign and the snowballing issue was never too prevalent in my current game so I haven't really felt the need to restart. That's exactly what they've been trying to avoid if I'm not mistaken.

I am confident to say that I first pirated Warband, then purchased it after seeing the uniqueness of this game as a sign of appreciation. I bought Bannerlord and I have never been happier. Although it runs a bit poorly on Medium settings on my GTX 1050, I am pretty sure it will become way better later. As a developer myself, I know what it's like to work remotely and on weekends for a fix/feature. Therefore, I appreciate it deeply from my heart and hopefully one day I can join your development team. Thanks for all the efforts and joy you guys are providing us.

Back
Top Bottom