Patch Notes e1.0.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Will test this now, hope i can finally load and play my old 1.00 save, that wont crash after saving them again with 1.02 or 1.03 :wink: Great work guys, thanks for the daily patches !! Hope you are also enjoying the release !!

I have already seen quite some effect from the 1.0.2 changes in my campaign. Once feasts are in the situation will calm down in Calradia. (y)
Hopefully troop skills are fixed in the next patch.
I think feasts are really needed. I'm currently with the Sturgians in a war against the Southern Empire, and settlements are just exchanging hands battle after battle non-stop. I retook a city, then went and retook a castle, and when I came out of that battle the city had already been retaken! The pace of invasion is nuts.

Could you check if there is no difference after a week or two? Recruits are replenished over time.

I started a new game. The spcultures.xml i have is not changed. I think it might have something to do with the fact that after Steam said it had updated my game and i went into it then game still said it was on version 1.0.3. So i verified the game files via Steam and it redownloaded them and now the game says it is on 1.0.4 but the spcultures.xml still has the basic_troop="NPCCharacter.aserai_tribesman" line in it.

Edit: I manually deleted the file and verified again. Steam still download the file with no fix in it.

Last edited:
patchnotes-e1.0.4.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.4
Sandbox: e1.0.4
Storymode: e1.0.4
CustomBattle: e1.0.4

Multiplayer Crashes
  • Fixed a rare bug that caused clients to crash in multiplayer when a specific combat network message is received in the wrong order.
Singleplayer Crashes
  • Rare exception during siege fixed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while traveling on the campaign map.
  • Fixed a crash that happened after closing the banner editor.
  • Fixed a crash related to a villager opening a dialog right after an enemy lord encounters the player during a raid village action.
  • Fixed a crash while moving troops in the party screen.
  • Fixed a crash while exiting the campaign map.
  • Fixed a crash while dragging 0 item count tuples in inventory.
  • Fixed a bug which caused a crash when breaking into an allied settlement under a siege.
  • Fixed a crash concerning battle log entries when talking to a winning faction's non-hero character if the player was on the defeated side
  • Fixed a crash that occurred just before the fight with the hideout boss after the hideout has been cleaned up.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a player vs NPC board game is over.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when attacking a settlement after being interrupted by a party in the siege preparation stage.
  • Fixed a crash related to targeting routing mounted agents.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the game after successfully collecting weapons as the gang leader requested in the Gang Leader Needs Weapon quest.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens in character creation when choosing an option.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens when caravan payments are processed.
Performance
  • Fixed an optimisation issue with NPC pathfinding which led to a huge performance loss, especially in siege scenes.
  • Fixed a memory leak issue.
Save & Load
  • Further stability tweaks for save and load.
Battles and Sieges
  • Fixed a bug that opened a siege battle instead of field battle when attacking a besieger party.
Combat AI
  • Night debuffs, visibility limitation and extra aim error of ranged units have been removed.
Clan and Party
  • Fixed the open hands issue in the banner editor.
  • After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.
  • Minor fixes have been made regarding pregnancies.
  • Fixed an issue that caused player clan members to get stuck in a settlement.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Fixed an issue with defensive battles after a safe passage barter had been made.
Crafting
  • Fixed an issue that prevented axes from being craftable at the smithy.
Issues & Quests
  • Fixed a bug with the AI trying to attack at the end of Army of Poachers quest.
Other
  • More than 200 items reintroduced to the game.
  • Armor values and prices overhauled.
  • Production of weapons and armors in towns tweaked.
  • Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed.
Wow thank you! Since yesterday I get influence as king of my own kingdom! Thanks for that as well

Clearification about one improvment:

Clan and Party
  • After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.
This was one of the main reasons of snowball efect (one kingdom ruling all world) but there are still another reasons causing this and we continue working on this to make more balanced world without decreasing number of hostile actions happening in world.

In first 1.0.0 one kingdom was ruling all world in average 1088-1089
In 1.02 average go up to 1090
In 1.04 average is now rised up to 1092

There are still problems and still we cannot guarentee one kingdom will not rule all world without player interaction however in every patch we will develop this area and soon until 1100s you will not experience this.

Uh, come on. You just doubled the price of equipment without changing the rewards for quests?
unknown.png

62k for War Bow, how can I get it if the economy has not changed? In the beginning, I have to grind the looters 2x times, still getting stones on the head, from peasants who know how to calculate ballistics so well that they hit the target on a horse that gallops.
(Yesterday in the last campaign i saw bow for 140k, I'm afraid to see a new price)

Last edited:
  • More than 200 items reintroduced to the game.
  • Armor values and prices overhauled.
  • Production of weapons and armors in towns tweaked.
  • Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed.

Some stuff was missed. People are reporting chainmail armor for 300k, basic hauberks in Vlandia for 15k, 80k decorated hauberks in Sturgia. Hoping the prices are fixed in tomorrows patch because it's kinda disheartening. Same with the bows and crossbows. (Although I won't be surprised if there isn't a patch tomorrow, you guys are working hard and it's a weekend.)

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I don't know where to report this so I'm just gonna put this here. I got the game when it initially released and it ran great on high performance settings. But after patch e1.0.3 and patch e1.0.4 the game is running on really low fps and lagging. When I go to the performance settings it says that the games available GPU Memory Usuage is only out of 128MB. Now, even when I put the game on the lowest settings it's almost unplayable. The game worked smoothly for me for the first two updates. Please help, this is an extremely fun game. Thank you for your time.

Some stuff was missed. People are reporting chainmail armor for 300k, basic hauberks in Vlandia for 15k, 80k decorated hauberks in Sturgia. Hoping the prices are fixed in tomorrows patch because it's kinda disheartening. Same with the bows and crossbows. (Although I won't be surprised if there isn't a patch tomorrow, you guys are working hard and it's a weekend.)
There probably wont be a patch tomorow since it is Saturday

Back
Top Bottom