<Culture id="aserai"
           name="{=NaNMRPv4}Aserai"
           is_main_culture="true"
           color="FF965228"
           color2="FF4F2212"
           elite_basic_troop="NPCCharacter.aserai_youth"
           basic_troop="NPCCharacter.aserai_tribesman"
           melee_militia_troop="NPCCharacter.aserai_milit

Guys its criminal how fast you update. This is so impressive as ****. I love you guys for all your work and for adressing problems fast !!! Cheers I love my Bannerlord and I am excited for the future!

Are these patchnotes fake?
You say : "Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed. "
But it doesn't seem to be... I downloaded the patch and verified the game files through steam but it doesn't work still.
Is it fixed for anyone else?

I can do sieges now without it being a slideshow, this is a fantastic update.

Nevermind, it still drops heavily once the battering ram gets to the first gate and then clears up once NPCs destroy the second gate.

Last edited:
Are these patchnotes fake?
You say : "Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed. "
But it doesn't seem to be... I downloaded the patch and verified the game files through steam but it doesn't work still.
Is it fixed for anyone else?
Could you check if there is no difference after a week or two? Recruits are replenished over time.

Everything is expensive because the economy is real, and you suddenly have more valuable items. It should even out over time.

can anyone confirm if economy is only unbalanced from existing saves, rather than starting a new one? I know there was that issue before where they unlocked the cap on productive enterprises and peoples income shot up like 15k for a few days, is it a similar thing going on here?

Back
Top Bottom