Patch Notes e1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

If you can't start the game at all, then you must be under 2 hours and should be able to refund the game on steam. You can always do that and just wait until that gets fixed before buying again.

I understand it's frustrating, but you knew you were buying a game in early access, and those hot fixes fixed a lot of crashes.
yea its early access but 200 000 people are playing while we are staring at a white screen I love M&B and would hate to refund it I want to enjoy the game they put so many years of hard work into

Oh my god yes. This is fixing so much stuff that made the game almost unplayable for me. Thanks for the hard work devs. (y)

Enterprises are broken again. People getting hundreds of thousands and even millions per day from wood workshops.

What about upping the cap to at least 300 when you do fix it though?

Yes I did all those fixes and 10+ other fixes different people suggested.
I reinstalled this game several times already, updated everything software related, deleted different files and folders, restored them, checked file integrity, started the game/steam as admin, reported the crashes ingame and on forums, made screenshots, posted error logs, posted my hardware specs etc etc.

I have 2 hours of "play time" just from starting the game over and over again, watching the same crash on 2nd loading screen and hoping it will work this time.

Same here... I'm pissed

great work but, massive fps drops when AI reach ladders in sieges!!!! Makes them almost unplayable.
Same thing happens to me but i actually think it has to do with the inner siege (once the outer is broken) door being closed. My fps goes back to normal if opened or destroyed. Do you know if it was on a castle/town with level 3 walls?

Can we get some answers here devs?

How many patches do we need to wait till we can enter main menu and play the game?

Meanwhile you focus on fixing stuff like this:
Enterprises are broken again. People getting hundreds of thousands and even millions per day from wood workshops.

Who cares about game balance in early access? Focus on making the game work for everyone who bought it. Ignore other stuff for now!

Same thing happens to me but i actually think it has to do with the inner siege (once the outer is broken) door being closed. My fps goes back to normal if opened or destroyed. Do you know if it was on a castle/town with level 3 walls?
No idea, all I know is when AI reach the ladders my fps tank to like 10.

Can we get some answers here devs?

How many patches do we need to wait till we can enter main menu and play the game?

Meanwhile you focus on fixing stuff like this:

Who cares about game balance in early access? Focus on making the game work for everyone who bought it. Ignore other stuff for now!
EXACTLY I expected certaint locations to be broken, or certaint aspects to be way over\under balanced but not this!

what i assume they will be doing for a while will be fixing the content that is in the game rather than adding in more features until the current game is as bug free as it can be(i hope)

The game is unplayable for me at the moment, am I missing something? Everytime I try to conquer this castle the game crashes without me being able to enter the battle.

jGYGvFW.jpg

Nice, but there are still many bugs. For example an important one is that culture bonuses aren't working. I am playing as an Aserai so my caravans should be cheaper, but they cost still 15 000 golds which is a normal price.

Back
Top Bottom