Patch Notes e1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I Still cant enter the Game The Screen Still Goes White and then it says Application Crash WTF this is Really anoying

We are sorry that you are unable to launch the game. Did you try the suggested fixes in this thread?

Yes I did all those fixes and 10+ other fixes different people suggested.
I reinstalled this game several times already, updated everything software related, deleted different files and folders, restored them, checked file integrity, started the game/steam as admin, reported the crashes ingame and on forums, made screenshots, posted error logs, posted my hardware specs etc etc.

I have 2 hours of "play time" just from starting the game over and over again, watching the same crash on 2nd loading screen and hoping it will work this time.

2 patches in 2 days. This is a positive sign for future development

Yes I did all those fixes and 10+ other fixes different people suggested.
I reinstalled this game several times already, updated everything software related, deleted different files and folders, restored them, checked file integrity, started the game/steam as admin, reported the crashes ingame and on forums, made screenshots, posted error logs, posted my hardware specs etc etc.

I have 2 hours of "play time" just from starting the game over and over again, watching the same crash on 2nd loading screen and hoping it will work this time.
I have the Exact same Problem I have tried many things nothing is working

I hope for the next patch or few patches, if a feature is going to be introduced, I propose allowing experience to be earned in tournaments and arenas as was the case in Warband. I would like to have an easier time to gauge my abilities before I take them to the field. It would also benefit those who roleplay a tournament champion or practice at the arena; it should be rewarding.

You could make it either the same gain as on the battle (ideally so since the stakes can be more difficult in the arena or tournament than fighting looters), or at a lower rate like 40%.

giphy.gif

A bug I've seen is when I hit enemies with arrows sometimes their clothes just kinda get knocked backward for a second till it springs back onto them.

Please fix the economy next. There are no good armors or weapons in any of the shops. The only way to get good armor is by tournaments or by finding an Imperial city selling Lamellar armor.

Back
Top Bottom