Patch Notes e1.0.10

Users who are viewing this thread

to be fair it was just some trolls on the forum claiming it to be a major patch. The developers never mentioned it.
Probably the same people who bought all the toilet paper and started hording it, thinking it would protect them from sickness.

We need to work together to stop these people and denounce them when they spring up again. Only then can these “false prophets” be stopped.
am not talking about the trolls on the forum.
there will be a major patch,but nobody know when
i will just wait for it even if it will take long time

Why would it be? It's not a decimal.
I guess I just thought that since it is NOT a decimal you can safely drop the last zero. Which would make them identical. On the flip side you can add a zero to the end of 1.0.1 to make it 1.0.10 and it is mathematically similar.

I guess I just thought that since it is NOT a decimal you can safely drop the last zero. Which would make them identical. On the flip side you can add a zero to the end of 1.0.1 to make it 1.0.10 and it is mathematically similar.
When it's a decimal, you can drop the zero, but this is not, it's version numbering.

Are you considering altering the faction passive abilities / their current indirect effects on snowballing?

In almost every game I've played, Sturgia has been annihilated and battania (often) grows very large - whilst unit balancing probably is a factor here too, the battanians have a strong speed bonus in forests (like half the continent is forest) letting them travel around quite quickly, whilst the sturgian bonus is pretty negligible (slightly faster in snow).

Changing sturgia's passive ability to reduce food upkeep in snow, and making food more important in winter (by reducing village food output in winter + making non-sturgian troops eat more food in winter to slow down southern armies or have them risk starving to death in the snow) might mean the Sturgians don't get stomped out within 2-3 years in all my games.

well one is bigger than the other. One takes one finger, the other takes two entire hands full of fingers. So yeap, 1 and 10 are not the same thingy.

Joke aside, you can look at semantic version https://semver.org/ for a general convention
Wow! Snark with smarts!! Honestly though thank you. I was reading The version numbers in the wrong language here. I was assuming math was the language used there. Not so. Version semantics.

Back
Top Bottom