Patch Notes e1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Last edited:
Its been 8 years and it feels like a reskin of Warband lol but its okay new game. hope that they can actually make it good in time and not just leave it behind.

Yes but you have to take into consideration how many times the game was dropped and then moved onto a new engine. Had they been working on the same engine for 8 years then perhaps we would see an entirely different (and worse) version of Bannerlord. Technology moves on fast and the tools that are available now weren't available in 2012.

I'm having issues with an infinite loading screen going into a siege defence. don't know if this is common but I cant continue playing until its fixed :sad:

You might try right clicking on your Steam Library Bannerlord entry, go to Properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of local files and see if it helps. There are still chances that dl files are already on your machine and in "steam/steamapps/common/Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder, and installation just needs some fixing
wow thats really a sad story. I just deleted it and donwloaded it again because I hoped i could get rid of my crash bug but it didn't help.

My steam hasn't downloaded the very last patch Kayhan mentioned.... was there really another patch?

I made an edit I dont think it was the reason for the loss of data

You might try right clicking on your Steam Library Bannerlord entry, go to Properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of local files and see if it helps. There are still chances that dl files are already on your machine and in "steam/steamapps/common/Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder, and installation just needs some fixing
I do apologize I made an edit that explains why

They're making really fast progess with patches. Now that they have feedback from a large sample size and they can see how the games runs with so many players. It'll be fixed in time!

I really hope so. I waited since Warband was an alpha for a game like this where i could take 1k troops against each other. Probably just can't wait cause its so near but yet so far away xD

Back
Top Bottom