Patch Next Week (Nov. 1 - Nov. 7)?

Will there be a Bannerlord patch the week of Nov. 1 - Nov. 7?

• Yes

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

So I will tell you how TW Patches work.

When there is a BIG Event like Gamescom or Christmas/Winter Sale on Steam you will see a big Update bcs then new Players see Yeah the game is updating and it is in development.
After these Big Events TW is doing the minimum on effort.
So we will see the next BIG Patch around 2nd or 3rd week of december for the Winter Sale and the ppl who have free time during holiday.

After that you will see the next BIG one around Summer Sale or 1year Crappy developement of a dying Game called Banner****.

I hope you dont expect to have Big Updates coming in the next weeks. There wont!!

So I will tell you how TW Patches work.

When there is a BIG Event like Gamescom or Christmas/Winter Sale on Steam you will see a big Update bcs then new Players see Yeah the game is updating and it is in development.
After these Big Events TW is doing the minimum on effort.
So we will see the next BIG Patch around 2nd or 3rd week of december for the Winter Sale and the ppl who have free time during holiday.

After that you will see the next BIG one around Summer Sale or 1year Crappy developement of a dying Game called Banner****.

I hope you dont expect to have Big Updates coming in the next weeks. There wont!!
Weren't you the guy who suggested fifa instead?

all i want is to see 1.5.4 go stable the update is too close so not playing atm cause i start new character on a new update hope it goes table 2nd week of Nov but if not oh well i'll wait

New patch!

-Fixed bla bla
-Fixed bla and bla
-Added 37 new glitchs
-New barbershop in Pravend
-Added new optimization problems
-New launcher crash
-Crashing in crash reporting

This is Bannerlord updates in a nutshell.

I'm still pretty hopeful for next week, and it should be a 'pretty big one' in their words at least for MP. We're yet to see what their definition of a big patch is, though.

Back
Top Bottom