Patch Next Week (Nov. 1 - Nov. 7)?

Will there be a Bannerlord patch the week of Nov. 1 - Nov. 7?

• Yes

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

let em work on some worthwhile content for a while eh?
The hope for me is that they've been working on the bigger content over the past 8 months and it will start to be implemented into the game in more rapid patches the closer we get towards final release.

If this isn't the case, they really don't have time to work on worthwhile content if they want to match their original 1 year EA access schedule. There's still so much needed to be done, it's just not possible if they don't have content built up already.

The hope for me is that they've been working on the bigger content over the past 8 months and it will start to be implemented into the game in more rapid patches the closer we get towards final release.

If this isn't the case, they really don't have time to work on worthwhile content if they want to match their original 1 year EA access schedule. There's still so much needed to be done, it's just not possible if they don't have content built up already.
Yeah we can hope so, but given TW history I'm not holding my breath. If I were a betting man I'd bet against this being out of ea in a year. But if it is no one will be happier than me. :party:

Yeah we can hope so, but given TW history I'm not holding my breath. If I were a betting man I'd bet against this being out of ea in a year. But if it is no one will be happier than me. :party:
One thing I keep pushing Callum to do is, to announce the EA will be extended by a minimum of six months. Most players would accept this, my major worry is that they will make big updates as the near the time and we will be getting nothing but more and more game breaking bugs. If you look at the updates up till now, every one of them has been filled with bugs.

1.5.5 Is already being tested for a week, so we should get it next week unless they run into issues with steam or it's a really big patch.

Honestly, I think the reason why everything felt so slow is beacuse the first 6 months were focusing on fixes and optimization rather than content. Compared to previous patches 1.5.4 has been really good, if we get patches like that bi-weekly I could see the game going out of EA on promised time.

What does bother me though is the scenes. We were promised unique ones for every location on the map, but seeing as making a castle alone takes around 2 weeks time I don't see them making them all on time, hell the factions still have 1 tavern each.

i would really enjoy having the path out by nov 7th i think it's possible so i voted yes because the dev update came out but i have a feeling we are going to have a slight delay again considering world events the earthquake and who know maybe the US election will affect steam idk

Honestly, I think the reason why everything felt so slow is beacuse the first 6 months were focusing on fixes and optimization rather than content. Compared to previous patches 1.5.4 has been really good, if we get patches like that bi-weekly I could see the game going out of EA on promised time.
I hope very much it's the case, but I admit that the severe lack of dialogues and quests is making me wary - writers don't work on bugfixes, so they should have been able to produce ton of content while the dev were stabilizing and optimizing the game. And it's painfully obvious it hasn't been the case.

I really don't know what's happening at TW. They seem to have their priorities all over the place, with critical imbalance lasting months (it's just unbelievable that they haven't yet fixed the gear price formula despite it ruining the entire economy by itself, nor the experience curve, nor the damage making some weapons godly). I sincerely hope they're working on a big update in the back and will release a 2.0 version that will fix a lot, but it really doesn't feel like so.

They seem to be struggling with a lot of internal problems that they don't talk about, and/or having a massive failure at the project management level.
They are at a point where much smaller teams are working several times faster than them, and their entire team is being outpaced by lone modders building something for a hobby during their free hours. That's just not normal.

I hope very much it's the case, but I admit that the severe lack of dialogues and quests is making me wary - writers don't work on bugfixes, so they should have been able to produce ton of content while the dev were stabilizing and optimizing the game. And it's painfully obvious it hasn't been the case.

Probably the required coding for the logic of dialogue is not ready.

I sincerely hope they're working on a big update in the back and will release a 2.0 version that will fix a lot, but it really doesn't feel like so.

I am hoping for this unspoken and unfinished content work in progress too, but we will see. If that's not the case, then there is no way in a few months this game will make any solid difference from its current state.

In what way, I wonder? Will Gabe Newell block steam for some time, because the people chose Trump/Biden? I see no reason for elections to affect Steam work in any way.
lol no i meant that maybe people in the US would be staying home and putting more load on the servers because of stay at home orders since they are having a rise in civil unrest as the election results come out

was there a patch next week or is it already gone ? that is the question you may answer

Probably the required coding for the logic of dialogue is not ready.

I am hoping for this unspoken and unfinished content work in progress too, but we will see. If that's not the case, then there is no way in a few months this game will make any solid difference from its current state.

Next patches will be big ones... I hope with new features also :razz:

⬇⬇(just from two days ago) ⬇⬇

Give up? LOL. It isn't even released yet...

Contrary to popular belief this game is still under development, as in, it is still being made, it is not finished. So please stop treating each patch as the one final patch and this the final form of the game.

ESPECIALLY THE MULTIPLAYER where most of the core MP features haven't even been implemented yet, and there are MANY parts we are planning to improve upon.

Next patch(es) are going to be pretty big.

I am done with Bannerlord, i am playing mercenaries on warband right now
Have fun :smile:
Just had an epic battle with these Roman scums. We been fighting for around 900 days now and its been a loooong war ^^

Last edited:
I will have fun, i hope you have more fun, you will definetly need it.
Im having a blast and getting some solid recordings to along with music comming in at the right time :grin: Empire are tought to meet but we have more wins for now but im never underestimating the enemy since i know they can fight especially doing some cool comebacks... but so can Aserai..

Will never forget this day when Empire saved my ass...And was from the days when archers where still not OP as they never have been

Back
Top Bottom