Patch Next Week (Nov. 1 - Nov. 7)?

Will there be a Bannerlord patch the week of Nov. 1 - Nov. 7?

• Yes

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I just confirm that you do realise that Calradia is a fictional world? As your comments seem to state that you have not realised this yet.

What does this have to do with the conversation? I never proposed this, I was referring to established cultural traditions. First you cited two irrelevant points in your Joan Of Arc post, then tried to back track, this type of argument is not gonna work on me buddy. Don't plan on being a lawyer anytime soon.

SJW patrol is back. Better call your friends for support. Maybe if you all wish upon a star history will just magically amalgamate into the feminist egalitarian paradigm you crave.
WzsjxGGbPiARiqH9-Yt44JCl5jQqbKCeqSx5-bO7rr3x-gS2Z9ccTtTOSW2nmFjwt-lv3etgJMVqhbaDeu25XfE-z75SKYI

What does this have to do with the conversation? I never proposed this, I was referring to established cultural traditions. First you cited two irrelevant points in your Joan Of Arc post, then tried to back track, this type of argument is not gonna work on me buddy. Don't plan on being a lawyer anytime soon.
This forum is for discussions about the game, for you to state that women did not fight during the middle ages, must therefore be in reference to the amount of women in the game. As to my Joan of Arc comment, I merely noted that she is the most famous of women generals during this period. I then went on to mention several other women that actually did fight.

The internet is just an myth..it doesnt exist
This statement is false, it is real life that is a myth and does not exist :wink:

As to being called a SJW, that is no insult to me, I am English and you just have to look at how our footballers carry on paying tribute to the BLM, to see that we do not mind being called SJW's. So I thank you for the compliment @stevehoos :grin:

Last edited:
This forum is for discussions about the game, for you to state that women did not fight during the middle ages, must therefore be in reference to the amount of women in the game. As to my Joan of Arc comment, I merely noted that she is the most famous of women generals during this period. I then went on to mention several other women that actually did fight.

This statement is false, it is real life that is a myth and does not exist :wink:

As to being called a SJW, that is no insult to me, I am English and you just have to look at how our footballers carry on paying tribute to the BLM, to see that we do not mind being called SJW's. So I thank you for the compliment @stevehoos :grin:

You went on to describe one outlier account, the others you describe are fantasy fiction. You were wrong right the beginning, nice try.

Inappropriate behavior

Oh so you're an open SJW? Wow, that's probably one of the lamest things to be proud of.

Oh so you're an open SJW? Wow, that's probably one of the lamest things to be proud of.
Ah so we have more open fascist here to :wink: lovely <3 At least hes open about it :smile: But Steve is just sour because we had an friendly joke about his sheep issues even if he didnt knew we ment well. Hes a sensitive lad... almost as sensitive as an troll :wink: ->almooost<-

Last edited:
How did this discussion devolve into a mud-slinging flamewar? I thought the community was better than this. :sad:

Just lock this thread, there is no way back to a proper discussion about the patch.

How did this discussion devolve into a mud-slinging flamewar? I thought the community was better than this. :sad:

Just lock this thread, there is no way back to a proper discussion about the patch.
Stop being so sensitive. Were not being mad nor flaming (people need to grow some skin) but yeah the derailing is going hot though so we might as well stop and talk about the patch next week ?

Stop being so sensitive. Were not being mad nor flaming (people need to grow some skin) but yeah the derailing is going hot though so we might as well stop and talk about the patch next week ?

I am not being sensitive: it's the forum's rules. Also, what people in this thread are doing clearly fits the definition flaming (calling everyone you disagree with "SJWs"). This is not an 2009 Xbox lobby mate. Can I throw in the N-word too?

Seems like you are more sensitive about me calling out you and the others.

I am not being sensitive: it's the forum's rules. Also, what people in this thread are doing clearly fits the definition flaming (calling everyone you disagree with "SJWs"). This is not an 2009 Xbox lobby mate. Can I throw in the N-word too?

Seems like you are more sensitive about me calling out you and the others.
True but hes just a little sour nothing major and there is actually an history for it that just we understand, hens that guy where replying like he did. If it was something random out of the blue then it would been another story :smile: Well you wanted to lock the thread...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom