Patch Next Week (Nov. 1 - Nov. 7)?

Will there be a Bannerlord patch the week of Nov. 1 - Nov. 7?

• Yes

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Callum usually publishes the update videos "shortly" before there is an update, I think it's safe to assume sometime next week.
I think this too and probably what was shown in the video will be included in the update since we had the perk video next update a bunch of perks got done

Khawlah bint al-Azwar.

Do you want to keep playing this game?

Maybe try Mongol women next so I can mention Khutulun :grin:

I also suppose that Sikelgaita never took part in any battles either?

Your first two examples are women who never were combatants in battles. That's not a great start to an argument, Looks as though historical inaccuracy is the game. Maybe if you keep watching enough TV shows (like Vikings) your farcical reality of women fighting in the medieval period (and in history in general in any consistent context) will some how come true.

With all that is happening in Turkey I'm wondering if we'll get a patch anytime soon.
Thankfully the offices are located in Ankara and that doesn't seem to be affected by it. Unless they're still working from home? Not sure about that but hopefully everyone is ok.

6ddda6c380acb90ef134275ff3f96b12.png

We were so lucky to get 2 patches a couple weeks ago (i.e. Oct. 19 and 22). No patch this week. Will we get a patch next week (Nov. 1 - Nov. 7)?

Yeah, if they can't get it through testing by, they usually drop it early the next week. But they also don't give out dates or anything because people get spicy when they miss them.

Women never even participated in any form in Islamic politics or armies period.

Khawlah bint al-Azwar was was described as fighting her way through a Roman force looking for her brother:
The mysterious warrior pounced on the enemy like a mighty hawk on a tiny sparrow in an attack that wrecked havoc in the Roman lines and by perpetrating a massacre penetrated to their very centre. It was like lightning striking the heads of two or four youths, then burning to ashes another five or seven and then flashing yet again.
(After watching them riding through the Roman army and back out again, Khalid wanted to know who the brave warrior was but they refused to reply until personally ordered.)
"O commander, I have not avoided you out of disobedience, but out of modesty for I am of those who seclude themselves behind the veil. My sorrow and broken heart force me here."

Women were not warriors save in exceedingly rare instances; get off Wikipedia and read source material.

I seriously doubt you actually read J.F. Verbruggen.

Yeah, if they can't get it through testing by, they usually drop it early the next week. But they also don't give out dates or anything because people get spicy when they miss them.

Khawlah bint al-Azwar was was described as fighting her way through a Roman force looking for her brother:
The mysterious warrior pounced on the enemy like a mighty hawk on a tiny sparrow in an attack that wrecked havoc in the Roman lines and by perpetrating a massacre penetrated to their very centre. It was like lightning striking the heads of two or four youths, then burning to ashes another five or seven and then flashing yet again.
(After watching them riding through the Roman army and back out again, Khalid wanted to know who the brave warrior was but they refused to reply until personally ordered.)
"O commander, I have not avoided you out of disobedience, but out of modesty for I am of those who seclude themselves behind the veil. My sorrow and broken heart force me here."

I seriously doubt you actually read J.F. Verbruggen.

Thge SJW crowd has been alerted. Here comes the hoard of pseudo historic commentary and generalizing. Don't let me stop you from believing in modern gender egalitarianism applied on history.

Last edited:
Jesus, some people spend so much time on this sub I wonder how they have time to play the game. Let alone be a working self-sufficient adult... Wait..

But I think 2 patches back to back is pretty good, let em work on some worthwhile content for a while eh?

Jesus, some people spend so much time on this sub I wonder how they have time to play the game..
Believe me we do xD idk how...It just works! as old Todd would have said it

Last edited:
I'm literally quoting a 9th century Arab historian, bro.

You're not going to get the charge of Cultural Marxism to stick on this one.

Women in Islam have been in the harem for time immemorial, there are extreme exceptions in nobility, these are incredibly rare. The idea that this was ever practiced consistently in any of these cultures is absurd. "Cultural Marxism?" Perhaps it is? It's whatever you want to call something emotive that is missing rational objectivity or truth.

Last edited:
Women in Islam have been in the harem for time immemorial, there are extreme exceptions in nobility, these are incredibly rare. The idea that this was ever practiced consistently in any of these cultures is absurd. "Cultural Marxism?" Perhaps it is? It's whatever you want to call something emotive that is missing rational objectivity or truth.
Can I just confirm that you do realise that Calradia is a fictional world? As your comments seem to state that you have not realised this yet.

I'm literally quoting a 9th century Arab historian, bro.

You're not going to get the charge of Cultural Marxism to stick on this one.
9th century Arab historian, you say? He wouldn't happen to have had.. a beard? Like a certain 19th century historian and economic philosopher?

Checkmate buddy. Damn ninth century Arabs and their *shuffles deck of cards*... gender equality agenda.

Back
Top Bottom