Patch Next Week (Nov. 1 - Nov. 7)?

Will there be a Bannerlord patch the week of Nov. 1 - Nov. 7?

• Yes

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Just some final touching up on the sheep textures and will have it.
They ate the holy sheep!
1.5.2. added a sheep and a whole lot of bugs.
Sheep texture has been added................ ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?

I would have thought the perks would have worked after six months.
How many people work for you TW, a sheep texture? This is getting ridiculous.
I know, we got the sheep texture and the barber lol.....
This sheep beta is a disaster.
Not my sheep. Mission is bugged. Thanks.
We got a sheep texture. :grin: ?
That new one is atrocious, like I said, it looks like it has paper thin volume to it. Not only does it have no volume, it is also sloppy and rushed again. No reason to beat a dead sheep at this point, they are fine with it.

As far as the others go, people did clean things in the early middle ages. These look like tar workers outfits.

You are a broken record.

Next time im counting sheep im gonna think about Stevehoos or better up call him xD like that time woman back in the days

I like it when you post suggestions that can help the game move forward, most of them are great. This sheep obsession of yours is getting old man

Edit: Snipped @stevehoos post out of respect for his clean up

Last edited:
Cleaned my posts up in here so I don't get an infraction, God these kids get on my nerves, made me feel sheepish.
In answer to your question on women in the middle ages fighting, the answer is yes they did. There are a lot of examples of this including the most famous one Joan of Arc.

In answer to your question on women in the middle ages fighting, the answer is yes they did. There are a lot of examples of this including the most famous one Joan of Arc.

Jesus Christ, for the love of God read a history book, Joan of Arc never fought a moment in active combat against anyone. This is known. Who is teaching you this? Joan of Arc was an inspiring leader of a movement, she was not an actual combatant. She never even swung her sword around, she always carried her banner. She was a general who lead an army, she outlined military tactics but stayed in the rear during battle. Women were not warriors save in exceedingly rare instances; get off Wikipedia and read source material. Anyone who claims otherwise is pushing an agenda, not history. Which is what many of you are doing like the sheep finder poster in this thread.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, for the love of God read a history book, Joan of Arc never fought a moment in active combat against anyone. This is known. Who is teaching you this? Joan of Arc was an inspiring leader of a movement, she was not an actual combatant. She never even swung her sword around, she always carried her banner. She was a general who lead an army, she outlined military tactics but stayed in the rear during battle. Women were not warriors save in exceedingly rare instances; get off Wikipedia and read source material. Anyone who claims otherwise is pushing an agenda, not history. Which is what many of you are doing like the sheep finder poster in this thread.
You could say that of a lot of generals who went on to be famous. A figurehead leader can be as much an inspiration as a leader who actually fights, sometimes more so. I suppose that Caterina Sforza done nothing military wise either?

You could say that of a lot of generals who went on to be famous. A figurehead leader can be as much an inspiration as a leader who actually fights, sometimes more so. I suppose that Caterina Sforza done nothing military wise either?

Noble women were highly important in court and in the military planning at times, but the one thing they never did was fight in the battles. This is true in the Occident medieval period. Women never even participated in any form in Islamic politics or armies period.

Noble women were highly important in court and in the military planning at times, but the one thing they never did was fight in the battles. This is true in the Occident medieval period. Women never even participated in any form in Islamic politics or armies period.
Khawlah bint al-Azwar.

Do you want to keep playing this game?

Maybe try Mongol women next so I can mention Khutulun :grin:

I also suppose that Sikelgaita never took part in any battles either?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom