Passing all +security and+ loyalty Polices for a single clan World(Kingdom) is super effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was interested in how it could play out whiteout any extra vassals or clans (I executed everyone) when you own the entire map. So far it feels like passing all relevant loyalty and security policies more then over powers the effect of clan culture and hideouts everywhere. Although some places initially has low security, it didn't hurt loyalty enough to drop it anywhere near rebellion levels. I started with Forgiveness of debts and imperial towns and then added grazing right , trial by jury ....(eh I'll post a pic) after I got influence, which was very fast because I own everything! I have three clan parties I made soon after and let loose and presumably minor clans are still doing something. though I don't even know if they do issues when neutral or what they do. Anyways, it seems pretty locked up and stable all around! If I abdicate the kingdom (returning to solo clan) and lose the policies the non-culture matching towns will rapidly plummet and have rebellion! This is something I might tryout another time. For now I'm just letting run and see if it ever has a problem.

I was interested in how it could play out whiteout any extra vassals or clans (I executed everyone) when you own the entire map. So far it feels like passing all relevant loyalty and security policies more then over powers the effect of clan culture and hideouts everywhere. Although some places initially has low security, it didn't hurt loyalty enough to drop it anywhere near rebellion levels. I started with Forgiveness of debts and imperial towns and then added grazing right , trial by jury ....(eh I'll post a pic) after I got influence, which was very fast because I own everything! I have three clan parties I made soon after and let loose and presumably minor clans are still doing something. though I don't even know if they do issues when neutral or what they do. Anyways, it seems pretty locked up and stable all around! If I abdicate the kingdom (returning to solo clan) and lose the policies the non-culture matching towns will rapidly plummet and have rebellion! This is something I might tryout another time. For now I'm just letting run and see if it ever has a problem.

good stuff

Back
Top Bottom