e1.6.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
When you look at the party, the wages are under 500, but as the day progresses the wages sky rocket and in this case I am paying about 4k-5k in party wages for my clan parties. Not my wages but for my other clan parties, here are 2 screenshots of their party wages in the party screen and a screenshot of the money tooltip on the main UI and it does deduct around 4k a day from me. I know that the party wages in the party screen are correct so something is happening where it is adding wages multiple times a day, I will also upload my save file
You will see their party wages arent even 900, but the game is deducting 4k-5k a day

If a party leader has under 5K Denars, he will get denars from the clan leader, if he has more than 10K Denars, he will send you 10% from his Denars to you.

Hello! In short the "party wages limit" literally limits only wages of the troops in the party and the "finance list" shows not only party wages, but also all other expenses of the party like costs of recruitment, upgrading troops and bought food. This list just stupidly names it "Party wages". I don't know whether it is a wages limit bug or confusing naming on the finance list.

There is a thread with bug report about this issue. I have posted there a text reply and my video, both showcasing in detail how the finance system of the clan members' parties works and how game shows it to the player. Also I have posted there some save files.

Here's a link to that thread:

I hope it helps. Have a nice day!

HI! This is an old Issue I can see! But I have the exact same problem now and have been looking all over for relevant info. This is the only description that fit my problem. My wages + 1 more party should cost me around 1300 a day. But it cost me 6400 a day !!! At first, I thought it was extra expenses. But the party is full and already upgraded. If they bought food etc it would be fine, but I tested for several days and it keeps taking 6400 a day. It is insane and makes it unplayable with the extra party.
Please investigate!
Edit: I also set a limit on wages for max 900. The current wage for that party is around 450. I set it at that to let it grow and plan on checking now and then to adjust.

EDIT2: I loaded an earlier save game. Then I watched closely the mechanic by following the extra party around. I can see that the first-day cost is 6400 cause of expenses. Then it withdrew that money and it got adjusted to where it should. And the next day I pay normally. So it is now happening as expected. I do not know why it wrong happened the first time, but I leave this comment in case others get the same problem. Just load an earlier save and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom