Resolved Party vanishes after battle under ongoing siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In a pretty normal siege, without the use of any mods (but some cheats), as usual the siege got interrupted by an enemy lord attacking me. It all played out normally and I won, but after that my party just simply disappeared from the Campaign map as can be seen in the picture'

I first thought it was just a visual bug, but then realized the the enemies, with party size of a total of 5 times greater than I had, didn't attack me so I suppose my party wasn't there at all. I waited 1.5 in game week before finally leading an assault at the castle.

After the siege everything was back to normal, and the enemy parties all went their own ways (to loot my newly gained villages :smile:

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom