Party Templates

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,

This has probably been discussed before, but I could not find a list describing the meaning of some entries I am currently looking at.
So, I am trying to figure out what is the corresponding item in game.

<MBPartyTemplate id="char_creation_player_party_template_battania" >
<MBPartyTemplate id="gamescom_player_party_template_battania>

My first thought is that the first one is a the more expensive Caravan created by the player, is that correct?
The second one, I have no idea!

Thank you,
APC.

PS: if you know of a link to a thread/post/website that explains these entries and their corresponding in-game items, I would be very grateful.

Having looked through the code, <MBPartyTemplate id="char_creation_player_party_template_[culture]" > is unrelated to caravans
In fact neither is elite_caravan_template_[culture].

The caravan creation code under conversation_magistrate_form_a_caravan_accept_on_consequence simple removes basic troops and adds cultural elite if the player chooses the pay for a better caravan.
The AI automatically generates based on the basic template.

Most templates are used from a culture or faction perspective, neither of which refer to char_creation_player_party_template or gamescom_player_party_template.
There are a few manual template calls such as the conspiracy caravans, but these templates are not listed there either.

Safe to say there templates have either been removed or not yet implemented.

There are very few independent templates in use, generally speaking spcultures.xml and spclans.xml are your best guides for template usage.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom