Party size?

Users who are viewing this thread

AndarielHalo

Regular
I spent valuable skill points on Charisma in order to increase Leadership, only to find that a point in Leadership only increases my party capacity by 1 rather than the 5 listed.

Is this supposed to be it?  How do I edit this?

to edit your stats you just go to your char screen I think on the bottom left is a button called statistics and there you can import/export your character stats. Export your character then minimize the game (alt+tab) go to your documents/mount&blade warband/characters. double click your current chars name to open up notepad and make any changes to your stats as you see fit. then when you're done save and close notepad. then bring your game up again select import character and then your stat changes will take effect.

Dellivis said:
to edit your stats you just go to your char screen I think on the bottom left is a button called statistics and there you can import/export your character stats. Export your character then minimize the game (alt+tab) go to your documents/mount&blade warband/characters. double click your current chars name to open up notepad and make any changes to your stats as you see fit. then when you're done save and close notepad. then bring your game up again select import character and then your stat changes will take effect.
Also try not to make your base attributes too big, they  can only go to 999, any bigger and your game will crash. For your agility i suggest that you put it at a double digit number or your character might run too fast but that's up to you. Also for the other attributes but it only at 10. Lastly for your proficiencies put them at 699 at maximum or it will also crash (I had to learn that the hard way).

Back
Top Bottom