SP - UI Party screen Shorting To Detachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there,
I would like to suggest some things to you!
It should be easy to add since you had it into the game and then removed it.
I want to have the ability to select which units are going to the Archer, infantry, pikemen or cavalry from the party screen,
I know you implemented something like that into the battle but sometimes I need more freedom to set up my forces.
For example, if I want a formation only with pikemen I find it impossible to create from the battle screen since other units may have a polearm and they are getting mixed.
So If it is possible you can re-add the ability to select which unit you want and the formation you want for it in the party screen. And the battle preparation to remember it of course.
Furthermore, I would like some memorisation of the formation so I won't have to set it up every time. Previous games had it so why not this one. Or if there is haven't seen it.
In addition, the option to order the use of blunt weapons would be nice in the UI so if a unit has a sword or a mace you can choose what they'll use.
The ability to brace with spears in battle so your units can use the spears if they have one. I know pikemen self brace I m talking about other units with spears they never seem to use if they have a sword as well.
I hope you take some of this into account and introduce it into the game!
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom