Resolved Party Not Called Out on World Map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I called my companion Alkirya the Shieldmaiden to bring her party and join my army. (I had just dismissed her, then decided I wanted her back.) Her party of 83 souls never picked up a tag. Since I was in a town when I released her, that may have had something to do with it.

Here she is just outside the town, sharing space with a caravan of 43. I couldn't see her party easily. She is at the upper right of the tooltip.
V8x5ucV.jpg

Here she is following me. She is at the lower left of the tooltip. Still no tag.
lfjMAn2.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 490K
GPU: MSI GTX 960 (2GB)
RAM: 16GB
HDD: Toshiba 2 TB

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi, are you still having the same problem on e1.5.2? Additionally, do you have save file that is saved before the companion was duplicated?

elysebluemoon, I had the disappearing tag again last night. I noted the game loaded new modules - probably 1.5.2, if that is the new main branch. In fact, it dealt with the same companion party (Alkirya the Shieldmaiden) a week or two later in game-time. I'll upload it.

In this shot her party is to the upper left of the tooltip, with the blue banner.
d2W2Bts.jpg

Regarding the 2 "Tessa the Wronged" in Quraz, I looked again, and they are noted to be from different cultures, so the game merely has re-used the name. Given there were 55 new wanderers in that city alone, I'm actually not surprised the game ran out of names.

Regarding that - I've been seeing messages about notables expiring. In fact, my liege, Monchug, died immediately after thanking me for coming to aid his siege battle! So I guess the flood of new personalities is simply a replacement for dead folks, and when the game launches notables will die in onesies instead of packs, and new personalities will appear sporadically too.

Last edited:
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom