In Progress Party members that you leave in a settlement do not stay in the settlement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I have only tried this on family members, including my wife. I go to a castle or town and I choose to leave my wife or my sister or brother there. Right away they leave the settlement I chose to leave them at and go somewhere else. This means you can't leave your party members in a settlement of your choosing. Party members you leave in a settlement should stay there until you pick them up again and not move around to other places.

Turns out that if you leave your party members in the keep, then they remain there. If you leave them in the town then they will go to another location. Not sure if this is the intended implementation of this? If you don't own your own keep/castle, then you can't leave party members in specific towns?

Just so you know, my sister once more moved to another town even though I put her in the keep. Not sure why she did that. She stayed in the keep for a long time but now I see she is somewhere else.

Also, your brother (Phasos I think his name is, not Nathanos). He remains as a child in Odokh or some other town. He should be in an allied town or in a castle/town you are the lord of and not some random town. If you become enemies with the faction he is in a town for, then he becomes a prisoner.

Back
Top Bottom