Party member not in list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lapernius

Recruit
So, I had Bidal the Golden running a caravan but decided I wanted him back in the army for his medic skills. I disbanded the caravan and Bidal is clearly travelling with me again, but I don't see him in the 'parties' tab to assign him a role as surgeon.

Any ideas?

PS - Completely new to the game and there's so much I don't know yet. Sorry. :p

Thanks so much!

So, I had Bidal the Golden running a caravan but decided I wanted him back in the army for his medic skills. I disbanded the caravan and Bidal is clearly travelling with me again, but I don't see him in the 'parties' tab to assign him a role as surgeon.

Any ideas?

PS - Completely new to the game and there's so much I don't know yet. Sorry. :p

Thanks so much!
Do you mean he's not in the clan members tab? The parties tab should only contain party leaders, which means he shouldn't be there if he's in your party.

Do you mean he's not in the clan members tab? The parties tab should only contain party leaders, which means he shouldn't be there if he's in your party.
In the clans tab, he appears under 'Members' as a companion. But in the 'Parties' tab he's not listed.

In the clans tab, he appears under 'Members' as a companion. But in the 'Parties' tab he's not listed.
Can you screenshot what you mean? Because there is a parties tab in the Clan menu and then a party menu you select on the main map but they are two very different things. If he's traveling with you (i.e. you found him and told him to join your party) then he should be in the party menu (the one you select from the main map) somewhere in the stack of troop types you have. If that's the case, you should be able to enter a settlement and speak to him to assign him the position "manually."

Under the Clans tab there are 4 subheadings - Members, Parties, Fiefs, Other.

He appears under 'Members'. He does not appear under 'Parties'.

Then, separately, there is the 'Party' tab from the main screen where it lists all your army units. he is there as well.

Does that clarify? I can't assign him a role because I can't find him under 'parties'. Which is not the same as not finding him under 'party'

Does that clarify? I can't assign him a role because I can't find him under 'parties'. Which is not the same as not finding him under 'party'
Try either clicking on him in the Party menu, there should be a button to talk with him and from there you can assign him a role through the dialogue options. If there isn't a button, then you should be able to enter a settlement (town, castle, village, whatever) and find him to talk to, then do the same thing.

Under the Clans tab there are 4 subheadings - Members, Parties, Fiefs, Other.

He appears under 'Members'. He does not appear under 'Parties'.

Then, separately, there is the 'Party' tab from the main screen where it lists all your army units. he is there as well.

Go to the Clan Screen, click Parties, click of your Party and then you can choose the role of every hero in your Party.

Screenshots here
In the second picture (clan/parties/ your party) looks like you need to scroll down to see all them members.
If he's not there...
Try either clicking on him in the Party menu, there should be a button to talk with him and from there you can assign him a role through the dialogue options. If there isn't a button, then you should be able to enter a settlement (town, castle, village, whatever) and find him to talk to, then do the same thing.
^this.

Back
Top Bottom