Party loses clan role when a member with that role leaves (player action and game action) e1.4.3.237794

Users who are viewing this thread

In the previous version I learnt to remove skills from party members BEFORE creating new parties or caravans with them. This should be an automatic background task whenever a party member is removed from a party (for any reason) the roles should be removed (and made available to the party).

Eg Party 1
Members: A, B, C, D,...
A skill role is assigned to member C. Likely that other roles are assigned to others.

If member C leaves the party while assigned the role, it is no longer available for any other member in that party.

Temporary departure (while solving an issue) is not a permanent problem, but annoying as it can not be re-assigned until they return.

If I create a new party or caravan, to get the party skill back I have to disband the new party and go find them to add them back into the party to re-assign the skill. Unless you have a save to roll back to, note that might be several hours real time lost.

For the Quest Lord Needs A Tutor. Once he has completed his experience, he leaves. But to keep the party skill role, you have to cancel it before he leaves.

To fix this I rolled back using an auto save. I noticed it just in time.

If you do not have a save to roll back to (prior to departure), currently the only fix I can see is delete your saves (maybe manually move to a subfolder for storing stuffed up campaigns in) then start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom