party healing

Users who are viewing this thread

jik

Knight
I know there is a command to heal your whole party, this is not what I am looking for.

During the game, as time passes, your party is healed.  How does this work?  I looked through simple triggers and found nothing.  I need to disable this if at all possible.  If not I'll have to trick it, which is not much more fun...

It's hardcoded AFAIK.

I trick it with a trigger that resets the health every 0.1s. No performance hit that I could tell.

fisheye said:
It's hardcoded AFAIK.

I trick it with a trigger that resets the health every 0.1s. No performance hit that I could tell.

Thanks for the reply fisheye,

Resets health every 0.1 seconds?  Do you mean back to full?  I need the opposite.  I want the wounded to stay wounded, unless the doctors heal them.  My system is a bit more rash.  If the wounded can stay alive for a couple of hours, there chances are better.  Doctors help with this chance.  Still want wounded to have a chance of death after battles, since (until I code it in the mission_template), all that fall in battle are just wounded.

hmmm..  Right now I track all that are wounded in an array.  I guess that every .1 sec, I can re-wound them back to the right numbers  :wink: .  How would this affect Companions?

Back
Top Bottom