Party clan troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi the official release brought a lot of great changes for all of us but im struggling a bit with one that i dont know if it Is by design or is working as intended, and that is my clan companion parties.
Since the Transition from 1. 8 i can no lo longer change my clan members units, and i dont think they upgrades their soldier since i have one clan member leading 100 imperial recruits and after many battle with Bandits none have upgraded to later tiers.

Hi the official release brought a lot of great changes for all of us but im struggling a bit with one that i dont know if it Is by design or is working as intended, and that is my clan companion parties.
Since the Transition from 1. 8 i can no lo longer change my clan members units, and i dont think they upgrades their soldier since i have one clan member leading 100 imperial recruits and after many battle with Bandits none have upgraded to later tiers.
If you ask to speak to them you can ask to inspect their troops and exchange troops and prisoners with them (Donate doesn't let you take anything). Don't know why they didn't upgrade troops. If you're still having problems and are on the current version and aren't using mods you may want to report these as bugs on the tech support forum.

Back
Top Bottom