In Progress Party/Clan leaders not placing troop in the garisson causing major issue with army behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
On the player side, Armies and Party leaders dont place troops in the garisson until there is no owner for the settlement being declared. that is causing them to leave settlements unguarded, as votings come in very delayed. after they sieged successfully, the army moves on. after a short moment hostile ai is able to take back the unguarded place in no time, leaving it with a complete garisson as the ownership is geting declared immideatly after the place has been taken and before the faction ai is entering the place.
meanwhile, the player sided armies which had first taken the place is either way not defending or not in time to defend.
that problem is preventing the player sided ai to be in time on other events on the map, such as other siege defences. the ai decission making is getting reset quiet often thanks to that "siege-no garrison-move on-defend place that just has been taking-being to late-move on" segment.
that is causing ai armies on the player side barely doing anything at a certain size of the kingdom. they are stuck. the effectiveness of ai armies for players is very limited as long as the player is not in close range to fill up garissons. ai factions dont have to deal with that issue, so their army and party behaviour is not getting affected. that is giving the player a major disadvantage in progressing both as vasall and as kingdom leader compared to ai guided factions.

savefile is added. ticket has been created.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/678

How to Reproduce: check savefile
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Summary:
On the player side, Armies and Party leaders dont place troops in the garisson until there is no owner for the settlement being declared. that is causing them to leave settlements unguarded, as votings come in very delayed. after they sieged successfully, the army moves on. after a short moment hostile ai is able to take back the unguarded place in no time, leaving it with a complete garisson as the ownership is geting declared immideatly after the place has been taken and before the faction ai is entering the place.
meanwhile, the player sided armies which had first taken the place is either way not defending or not in time to defend.
that problem is preventing the player sided ai to be in time on other events on the map, such as other siege defences. the ai decission making is getting reset quiet often thanks to that "siege-no garrison-move on-defend place that just has been taking-being to late-move on" segment.
that is causing ai armies on the player side barely doing anything at a certain size of the kingdom. they are stuck. the effectiveness of ai armies for players is very limited as long as the player is not in close range to fill up garissons. ai factions dont have to deal with that issue, so their army and party behaviour is not getting affected. that is giving the player a major disadvantage in progressing both as vasall and as kingdom leader compared to ai guided factions.

savefile is added. ticket has been created.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/678

How to Reproduce: check savefile
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
I think TaleWorlds don't want to give players free troops, because an AI Lord of the same faction, but different clan, they don't donate any troops to the garrisons of player owned towns/castles.
They do this only for not player owned towns/castles.

I have gotten 1 time a rebellion, because of this.

They should at least donate troops to garrisons, until the garrisons has fair amount of it, to keep it and no matter if it is a AI town/castle or player owned.

same here, it is extremely annoying. I got half of the map in 1.1 - no mods, and my armies just cant get anything done because anything they take they leave it empty, the enemy just take it back within 2 minutes as armies are already working on a new objective and dont care about besieged place they just took a minute ago. Well, the armies just go back and forth between 3-4 settlements and do basically nothing. And I tanked the vassals I got 14 clans, 21K strength and they cant do ****.

Its quite annoying if you have clan parties that enrolled in an army of another clan in your kingdom. Your clan parties will dump units into the garissons, the AI parties will not...

Back
Top Bottom