Parting Ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow this is the first time I've seen it, kinda shows his evolution :razz:  5 years old video but he looks much younger than that.

Arvenski said:
Lord Brutus said:
And Yazzy was such an idiot that he got canned.
Speaking of which, I wonder if Lust is choosing to leave TW, or if he's been canned, too.

I think probably yes. TW are attempting to fix their community relations reputation by hiring a PR firm and bringing in Callum and since Frank has ended up with a bad reputation for community management (not entirely his fault - he can only talk about what he's told he can talk about) it seems he had to go.

Also, the way he ended his farewell post with "I wish all the luck in the world to my former colleagues in meeting everyone’s expectations with Bannerlord!" has subtly bitter overtones, clearly implying that they'll need all the luck in world if they want to please their audience based on what he's seen.

He just had to get that little dig in before he left.  :fruity:

Kaiji said:
Also, the way he ended his farewell post with "I wish all the luck in the world to my former colleagues in meeting everyone’s expectations with Bannerlord!" has subtly bitter overtones, clearly implying that they'll need all the luck in world if they want to please their audience based on what he's seen.
Well, that's a different interpretation :razz:

kraggrim ?️ said:
If he was fired it'd seem a bit weird they'd take his friend on as a replacement.

Maybe he agreed it was time for him to leave and he recommended Callum.

Thanks for all the very nice comments here! I can't reply to them all individually because there are so many but it's heart-warming to see and I'm very grateful. :smile:

Some of the speculation is a little out-there but I guess that's to be expected.  :lol:

I hope you're not leaving without kissing goodbye!
-pacy.gif

FrankElliott said:
Thanks for all the very nice comments here! I can't reply to them all individually because there are so many but it's heart-warming to see and I'm very grateful. :smile:

Some of the speculation is a little out-there but I guess that's to be expected.  :lol:

:'(

Where's his "Forum Legend" icon?! Nobody deserves it more than Frank.
Goodbye Frank and thanks for everything you did. Hope to see you in future tournaments in Bannerlord.

Bent said:
The unofficial Bannerlord steam group has volunteers who do a better job at keeping the community updated and excited about Bannerlord.

Yeah, great group and volunteers:

shMOfG7.png

Dyktator said:
Where's his "Forum Legend" icon?! Nobody deserves it more than Frank.
Goodbye Frank and thanks for everything you did. Hope to see you in future tournaments in Bannerlord.

Bent said:
The unofficial Bannerlord steam group has volunteers who do a better job at keeping the community updated and excited about Bannerlord.

Yeah, great group and volunteers:

shMOfG7.png

Dyktator the scammer you just showed has been kicked so there is no reason to even speak of him anymore he got what he deserved and thats that so other than that most people in the group like slovak and other moderators are trying to find even the smallest bits of information about bannerlord they can so you shouldnt judge the whole group for one person who isnt even in the group anymore

Back
Top Bottom