Parting Ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Aeronwen said:
I am sorry you are leaving.

Your love of the game has shone through everything you have done and your efforts on behalf of the community have led to considerable improvements in many areas.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do from now.

Lets be honest Aero, the guy only kept the franchise from growing by turning this forum and the almost nonexistent competitive "scene" into an inclusive carebear fest. A a certain user (peace be upon him) pointed this out long ago.

The unofficial Bannerlord steam group has volunteers who do a better job at keeping the community updated and excited about Bannerlord.

The community must be welcoming of new players, ideas and honest when it comes to pointing out flaws of the franchise in order to make it something better. This would be easily achieved with a ranked mode that has stats linked to forum accounts, then actual, good players could provide feedback on game balance without being interrupted by people who have nothing better to do than posting 24/7. Community was a toxic wasteland. When anyone can talk without having stats linked, alot of needless misinformation is spread, making it harder for good players to get points across and for the developers to balance their game.

Live-Long-and-Prosper.jpg
Best of luck in the future, Lust.

Bent said:
Aeronwen said:
I am sorry you are leaving.

Your love of the game has shone through everything you have done and your efforts on behalf of the community have led to considerable improvements in many areas.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do from now.

Lets be honest Aero, the guy only kept the franchise from growing by turning this forum and the almost nonexistent competitive "scene" into an inclusive carebear fest. A a certain user (peace be upon him) pointed this out long ago.

The unofficial Bannerlord steam group has volunteers who do a better job at keeping the community updated and excited about Bannerlord.
Damn, you left off with Bannerlord :// He'll be playing it grinding his teeth thinking about us lowlifes.
I'll catch him in a dark London alley and squeeze all the information I can off of him, and maybe a Bannerlord copy
jk pls no report me to police  :fruity:
And bye, Lust. Will miss you. But unblock me on twitter and steam. Idk what I did to hurt u bby :sad:

I totally agree with Taleworlds decision, in fact i called for this a few months ago and im usually right.

Bent said:
I totally agree with Taleworlds decision, in fact i called for this a few months ago.

Thanks for saying this for second time already. Really helped us.

Though I never met you on Teamspeak or ever played with you in-game, I've seen the work you put into Warband and it's Competitive scene to keep it alive. Life is a journey and I believe those 5 years gave you a lot you can draw from. I hope you had good years in the company and you have experiences that are worth remembering. I believe you will have more time for this community as a member from now on, since you are coming back to UK.  :grin:

Good luck in years to come, do not regret anything!  :party:

Bent said:

Ah yes, like all those exciting 'events' for which I kept getting notifications. For stuff like "How much do you guys think Bannerlord will cost?" "Do you think there will be mods?! Discuss in comments!" "Totally unrelated game is having a free weekend!". Yeah, truly we should have more stuff like that from official sources  :lol:.

Wow. An era ends with you, lust. You did incredible job over the years, hope you stay around man. Great personality.

#rememberistanbul #goodoltimes

Well Lust, good luck for your future and welcome back on the side you deserve, the dark side of the community. Muahahahaha

See you soon™ around here.

This was long overdue. I expect Callum will have a hard time doing worse at community management than his predecessor.

Good luck Frank, you're gonna need it.

Back
Top Bottom