Parting Ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Good bye frank :smile:  :cool:
SGXxJTH.jpg

They caught you wearing a helm, or riding something besides a courser, right? I would have carried the same sentence on you, too.

Peace out, ****er. May #bksswag be with you.

I only check the forums from time to time to see if there are news about Bannerlord, but this requires a post. Good luck with everything out there Lust. Somehow watching your dedication talking with that british accent on the videos on Bannerlord here and there was something that cheers one up.

Wow

You've been around forever and I don't think anyone can argue that you've had a tremendous impact on the game and the development of this community.  I still remember playing against you while you were merc'ing for CRAP (circa 2011?).  Good luck, Lust.

I don't mean to sound overly harsh, and I'm sorry you're losing your paycheck, but Taleworlds has been largely dreadful at PR for years. Since you've been the PR guy, I'd say a lot of the fault for that lands squarely in your lap. Now it just remains to be seen whether your successors will be more active, and whether that will be a good thing or not.

I feel a disturbance in the force...This really sucks man shame to see you go, a big part of my enthusiasm for the game and franchise will go with you. Much love with whatever you decide to do now, dont be a stranger  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom