Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Fr0z3nW1ngs

Recruit
So i've noticed quite a few time lately that my 3 allied parties are losing around 2/5 of their troops at random while in my army.
I've had them around for long, and without combat they just all of a sudden drop 2/5 of their troops.
It happens by just roaming the map or waiting anywhere.

Hard to add a picture or anything that could show the problem.

I am i Autumn 1107 and my character is 54 years.
Currently the northern empire (which i am a part of) has conqured 30+ cities, and 30+ castles.

I believe there is some calculation problem this late in the game with allied parties (for any party in the game). I'm constantly (Every 25-45 day) losing 100+ allied party men that i have to rebuild. (My own party never lose troops)
If i reload the latest save with the units still there, it wont take long before they are gone.

During this period (started happening around year 1103-1104), i've seen sieges done by allies being won with 100+ defenders left just dissapearing.
The fight usually drops X amount of units on both sides every X time, but for me they start like normall, and all of a sudden the defenders just dissapears, and the siege is instantly won (Happens every now and then. Not every siege). The process didn't speed up as the attackers has all their units in place. The game doesn't crash with any of this.

So it seems like there is some sort of calculation issue with this many units existing at the same time. (Cannot confirm that it only happens in armies. But it's the only place i've seen units dissapearing).

Please let me know if there is something i can do to give you more to work with.

(Idk if i should post this in a new thread or not)
There is also another issue with parties that has been in an army (does not happen to my army).
An army can have more than enough food for the entire duration of the siege and fallback.
I've seen armies go from 1,5k men to 0 men +1500injured due to lack of food. The thing is.. that they do not lack food, and for some reason starve down to 0 despite being fed. I tried to join a "starving army" (that still had 100+ food), and they didn't take a single bite of what i had to offer, and kept starving till they were down to 0 units +X injuris. They also refuse to split up untill the cohesion time runs out.

Hi, the QA team could not reproduce the issue. Can you upload a video of this bug to upload.taleworlds.com so we can see the problem? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi.
Yesterday i updated to 1.5.4 beta. Didn't play after updating, but today i reverted to 1.5.2 to frecord the problem.
All 3 issues i mentioned has not been reproduced within the past 3 hours. I played like normal, but all the issues seems to be gone.
I'm gonna keep playing and see if it happens, but seems like there was some (corrupted) file issues before.
Should have tried to verify steam files before reporting the problem.
But right now, updating and reverting seems to have fixed the issues. Checked 5 different savefiles and none can reproduce the problems.

Hi.
Yesterday i updated to 1.5.4 beta. Didn't play after updating, but today i reverted to 1.5.2 to frecord the problem.
All 3 issues i mentioned has not been reproduced within the past 3 hours. I played like normal, but all the issues seems to be gone.
I'm gonna keep playing and see if it happens, but seems like there was some (corrupted) file issues before.
Should have tried to verify steam files before reporting the problem.
But right now, updating and reverting seems to have fixed the issues. Checked 5 different savefiles and none can reproduce the problems.
To make sure, could you check if it happens on our current build as well?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom