In Progress Parked family members change cities

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
i was in askar, put my younger brother and his wife into askar city for the relation gain. my other family members were in hubyar.
i wanted to get them from hubyar to change the location but when i arrived they all now went to askar.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

save is uploaded. i reproduced it by parking the last 2 family members in askar (they are still in my party).
takes around 3 days till the others change from Hubyar to Askar without a reason.

hallo,

just have to add one more issue. my companion was captured and is staying in vostrum. my small brothers wife gave birth and after i arrived in Akar they all moved to vostrum.
i dont know if the birth is related to the moving family members. just wanted to add it.

i dont have any fiefs.

i hope you can find the issue quickly and fix it with the new hotfix.
thank you

From what I can tell, the player seems to have two 'home' cities before they get a fief...

The first 'home' city is where your family and companions always end up and is the nearest city to the hideout where you rescue your brothers and sister from. You can control this by making sure you don't meet all the criteria for that quest to activate until you're somewhere you want to be. Radagos shows up in the first city you enter after you meet all the triggers for the quest (party size, income, clan level?). It's good to make sure this city is either one in your planned faction to join, or one you want to own, because you'll end up with heaps of good relations (my current faction I'm maxed out to 100 with many)

The second 'home' city seems to be a city in a faction you join (maybe their capital? or the nearest when you join?). Your babies and newly married spouses all go there, even after you get a fief sometimes. Not sure how to control which city this is yet, or what triggers it.

From what I can tell, if you don't have a fief, and you leave family or companions in other cities, they always see to teleport back to one of these cities. Unless they are captured in battle, then they seem to bounce around a bit first. Spouses seem to head there to wait if they were in a party, while their party disbands, and until their party is disbanded, you can't do anything with them, or see them.

the save file from the first or the second issue?
i only have the save file from the first issue and probably forgot to put the thread link into description

send the savefile

From what I can tell, if you don't have a fief, and you leave family or companions in other cities, they always see to teleport back to one of these cities. Unless they are captured in battle, then they seem to bounce around a bit first. Spouses seem to head there to wait if they were in a party, while their party disbands, and until their party is disbanded, you can't do anything with them, or see them.
no, thats not the problem, they teleported not into the "capitol" of radagos hidout quest, they just all get to gether in the city where i parked my last family member and the second teleportation happened somewhere else to my companion who got release from captivity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom